[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you date someone who you love but is pregnant to someone else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 750x1334
How do you date someone who you love but is pregnant to someone else
>>
Backstory pls. I might be able to offer adv. Had a baby on my own 5 years ago and am about to marry a guy that's not the dad in autumn
>>
>>17229992
You choose to date her and you knew she was pregnant. So either man up abd accept it or leave.
>>
>Attempting to Justify Cuckolding: The Thread
>>
You enjoy all the pregnant sex you can get, and then as soon as that baby is about to pop, you get a different phone #, change your address, start at a new job, and make your FB private with her ass blocked.
>>
Girl I really want to be with might be pregnant to a guy she had sex with three months ago there is a chance there isn't like 80% chance but she's freaking out she might even though all signs pretty much says no so in the back of my head I'm thinking how can I be with her if she's having another guys kid but the thought of leaving her also sucks really bad
>>
So she had sex with some guy and let him cum in her? Has she let you fuck her and also cum in her as he did OP?
>>
>>17230030
I only met her 2 months ago
>>
>>17230030
I have a Condom on when I cum in her
>>
>>17230037
2 months, and you still haven't fucked?

Jesus christ, are you two even dating? Or are you just admiring a pregnant girl you used to have a crush on from afar?
>>
2 months? Did she fuck that guy then immediately move on to you? Why would she fuck a guy without condom and then you have to use one and be able to experience what he experience?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.