[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best thing you can do with a computer science degree?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1146306.jpg (54 KB, 786x497) Image search: [Google]
1146306.jpg
54 KB, 786x497
What's the best thing you can do with a computer science degree?
>>
>>17229797
Cry about how much money you spent on it when Amit from Goa takes your job. Seriously, get a mech eng or EE or something if you can do math. Computer science degrees aren't worth shit.
>>
1. Make the next facebook
2. Work in the military creating autonomous weapon platforms that will erase cunts from the face of the earth

pick one
>>
>>17229797
Getting above average salary for something you enjoy doing.

>my life
>>
>>17229805
Are you making millions? Are you changing the world?
>>
>>17229803
>Goa
Goa is fun-state, I don't think anyone actually works there.
>>
>>17229803
everyone loves knocking other people's degrees
op do not worry everyone knows comp sci is baller
>>
>>17229803
You have to be fucking retarded if you actually believe this. Everyone I know with a CS degree is well employed. Think about how many small and large companies are primarily based in the west. People aren't outsourcing like that. On the other end of the spectrum, I actually know numerous people who got electrical engineering degrees who hate the field and have stayed away from it because even if you can do it, the actual work sucks. It's grunt work plus math.
>>
>>17229797
earn to say "Do you want fries with that?"
>>
>>17230194
go die in a fire
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.