[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just went to the loo...anyone experienced this before?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
So I just went to the loo...anyone experienced this before?

I'm not in any pain and had all my tests done last month and I'm 100% healthy (apparently).
>>
Did you eat something out of the ordinary?
>>
>>17229761
I've been drinking Lots a lemon juice but that's about it.
>>
Have you eaten anything with beets in it? It colors your urine red
>>
When I started consuming a lot of lemon juice I got a UTI, so could be related.
>>
>>17229789
No I haven't and that's not urine in the picture it was a bowl movement.
>>
>>17229798
If that came out of your ass, see a doctor immediately. If you are in danger they need to help ASAP, and if it is nothing you will get good news.

Either way it is beyond worth it.
>>
>>17229759
If you haven't eaten something weird that's known to color your shit/piss or that's blood or something, call a fucking doctor because you're probably going to die a horrible death otherwise.
>>
>>17229759
>be op
>go to loo
>shit blood
>"hey, is red! let's ask /adv/ what miht be..."
I wonder how people like you still living on this world. Must be blind lucky from God or something...
>>
>>17229759
looks like lower gi bleed
>>
Hemorrhoids/Anal fissure most likely. Any lumps sticking out of your ass? Time for some 'Rhoid Rage. Anal fissure is possible too, when that shit gets slightly torn. Both are inconvenient but harmless.
>>
did you have a cake? looks almost black but its really dark dark red? I did and im an alcoholic so when i shit that out and my shit was blood red i paniced. then i realized it was the cake that did that because when i washed the pan the water turned blood red
>>
Looks like an internal hemorrhoid/fissure to me. The bright red color indicates it's probably not "old blood" from something like colon cancer or something like that. Still, see a doc ASAP anon.
>>
Dude, I had two shits that looked way worse then that like 1.5 years ago, never saw a doctor and am still alive
>>
>>17229759
Looks like food colouring rather than blood.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.