[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like this is going to be a stupid question and a stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 130915612248.png (62 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
130915612248.png
62 KB, 255x255
I feel like this is going to be a stupid question and a stupid thread, so apologies in advance.

I work at an airport, and yesterday, as I was dropping off luggage to the bag carousel, a girl walked by; we briefly made eye contact and she gave me a kind of sly smile, then kind of looked away and back. It was a bit disarming, but I smiled back and she kept going to wherever she was headed and I got back to working. Today, as I was driving one of the carts, I saw her again coming the opposite direction, and I feel like she was making eye contact as we were passing each other; and I saw her again a more times throughout the day, and I'm not entirely sure, but I could swear she kept turning around (either to look back at me, or if it was purely coincidental, I don't know). I ran into her as I was loading bags, but this time I (in a moment of uncharacteristic courage) walked up and talked to her. I only got so far into the chat to get her name and introduce myself and said something probably dumb like "I'm sure we'll see each other around" or something before we both had to go, and she drove off. About a minute later, she drove back through the room I was in and said something as she was driving by, but it was loud (on account of being a machine room in an airport), and I didn't catch what she said.

If it was anyone else telling that story, I'd be sure the girl seems interested, but it's me, and I happen to not be a desirable dude at all, so I don't know. Also, I'm not entirely sure I'm remembering the events right, with the girl looking back and making eye contact, etc. That may just be wishful thinking, or overthinking things because a girl had the misfortune to acknowledge that I exist.

I don't really seem to have a question, and I don't know what kind of a response I'm expecting or wanting to get.

I don't know.
>>
sounds like a good encounter ask her about herself more and find out what she is doing there and what she is doing aside from work etc.
>>
>>17229717
>sounds like a good encounter
Yeah, but I'm not sure that's how it actually happened. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

I have, against better judgement, decided to try talking to her again. I'm bad at talking to most human beings, so talking to a girl I may(?) be interested in is extra scary. Is it wrong to see if she wants to hang out/etc next time I see her, to invite her out for a drink or coffee or something?
>>
>>17229708
>I'd be sure the girl seems interested, but it's me, and I happen to not be a desirable dude
Well it's pretty obvious someone desires you. Shed that mindset asap
>>
She's a drug mule and you picked up the wrong bag, she thinks you found the drugs and is in full panic mode.

Nah I am kidding, just talk to her.
>>
>>17229708
Don't creep on girls at work.

Stop staring at her.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.