[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this girl with a boyfriend is into me. I'm into her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Mustard_Guy.jpg (30 KB, 378x504) Image search: [Google]
Mustard_Guy.jpg
30 KB, 378x504
So this girl with a boyfriend is into me.

I'm into her too, and I really don't know what I should do.

She wants to hang out tomorrow. If I pull out, I'm a pussy, but if I continue forward and she ends her relationship for me, then I'm an asshole.

I really don't want to take the "moral high-ground" and white knight my way out of this one, but I feel like it's my only way to dodge the moral and emotional fallout, especially from when she inevitably does the same thing to me.

What do you think, /adv/?
>>
>>17229487
Fuck her right in the pussy and then beat up the boyfriend when he rages. After you're done turning have a face into the consistency of skittles, fuck her again and cum in her like he never got to.
>>
>>17229487
Easy move my friend. Go over and fuck her and don't date her. Of course she will cheat on you- you're watching it happen right in front of you with her current relationship! It's not the boyfriend's fault she is a cheating whore.
>>
>>17229490
I really wish it was that simple, but I can't help but shake that it's a bad idea.

I also know the guy. Not like really well, I wouldn't say that he and I are friends.

Not sure if I could beat his ass either, if I lose would it really matter?
>>
>>17229496
I like this. She works at the same place I do, though.

Think this could become a huge issue in the future? She doesn't really have any sway in whether or not I get fired.
>>
>>17229497
Then duck him and let the girl figure it out. Of course, take her to pound town and leave her with a full load before she is forced to confront him. He needs to feel as cucked as possible.
>>
>>17229499
>She works at the same place I do
should have put this in the op post chirst sake
>>
>>17229497
Man, I've actually had this exact same situation happen to me. The guy found out and wasn't even mad at me, threw his cheating gf to the curb and moved on. We actually met up a couple months later when he invited me to a private fraternity party and we hung out and talked. He was with a new girl and seemed to respect me a ton. When girls cheat the relationship is already over, and if the bf doesn't realize that it's her fault for cheating instead of breaking things off then it will just take some time for him to chill out. Either way, it's the girls fault, not yours. No reason for him to be upset at you unless you guys were close friends.
>>
>>17229487
>So this girl with a boyfriend is into me.
This means the girl is already considering dropping her bf. There are many reasons why.

>if I continue forward and she ends her relationship for me, then I'm an asshole.
This is simply wrong. She would most likely break up with him anyway. It is just some females plays it safe and don't move to another man until they are sure he will stay with her. Some call this being calculative bitch / cold blood whatever.

Just ask yourself if you want to date girl who will drop you the instant some better boy than you will be available...
And if you would do the same to her when the better girl will show interest in you.

Thread carefully OP.
>>
>>17229501
Damn, and leave the whole thing a savage wasteland?

She's a bit younger than I am, young enough that I could probably destroy her emotionally if I really wanted to. I'm not sure if I would be okay with savagely wrecking everything she has in her life.

This is my dilemma, desu.

It would really burn some serious bridges if I just fucked her, bailed, and let her just figure shit out on her own.

But it would make me feel like a king, at least in the short term.
>>
>>17229497
dude there's literally 7 bilion people in the world and half are female, don't get all hung up over one slut
>>
>>17229505
Yeah probably, hindsight is 20/20 I suppose.

Regardless, we rarely work together and the guy is never around.
>>
>>17229512
It's not like you're raping her senpai. YOU BOTH ARE CONSENTING PARTNERS. She is the one that is cheating. Why are you painting her out to be such a victim? It's her own fault if she cheats and that messes her relationship up. If it's not going to be you it's gonna be someone else.
>>
>>17229521
Good point.

Framing things like that actually make everything a lot better.

I guess thinking about this whole thing is what makes me a beta, huh
>>
>>17229526
the fact you use 4chan makes you beta anon. beta isn't a real thing it's just an unrealistic archetype made by the users of this site
>>
>>17229526
Only a little. I see where you're coming from, you wouldn't want to be cheated on either. But a girl that is going to cheat will always cheat. A girl has extensive sexual selection compared to a guy, so it wouldn't take long for her to find someone she could ride. I doubt you'll regret it.
>>
>>17229541
Yeah it was kind of a joke to be honest, I guess tongue-in-cheek doesn't always translate very well to simple text.
>>
>>17229542
Agreed.

The weird thing is, I didn't even have to try for this.

I literally just laid down my charm like I would any other girl. She just fell for it. So I guess the seed was planted when I met her through mutual friends months ago, it just built into something awful that fell into a really moral gray area for me.

I was actually pretty unsure if she was into me at all until this past weekend, where it became seriously apparent. Like I guess I was actively pushing away signals that she was trying to give me because I wanted to remove myself from the "danger zone" or whatever.
>>
>>17229553
*in relation to line 3* The possibility of her being a slut is also a total possibility
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.