[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I stop being alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
no one read it so i am jsut going to copy scumm it
>>
part 2
>>
>>17229373
you're like the most bizarrely delusional creature I've ever seen.
what is this insane mind hell prison you've created for yourself.
>>
this board sure does get weird late at night
>>
>>17229373

This is well beyond our pay grade. Go find a therapist.
>>
File: 7947617.jpg (55 KB, 526x300) Image search: [Google]
7947617.jpg
55 KB, 526x300
>>17229373
>>
File: 1457031336526.png (85 KB, 224x206) Image search: [Google]
1457031336526.png
85 KB, 224x206
With all seriousness, nobody's going to read that if you don't format it properly, sorry to say.

I suggest you seek a therapist based on what I got from what should be the first two paragraphs.
>>
this is exactly why you don't have any friend OP

nobody like a poster like you
>>
>>17229373
Either explain more about yourself and more honestly so i can actually figure out what the fuck kind of mess you've come up with here, or go see a therapist.
>>
Look your wall of txt is never going to be read.

Fuck you for posting a wall of txt.

Just accept it and open up and talk to people
>>
If you just post screenshots you will only look like a troll.

1/10 for making me reply
>>
You are a pure blood narcissistic , with Machiavellian tendencies , who created a very romanticized version of a functional relationship and refuses anything that doesn't fit perfectly to that picture. You rather dwell in your own sorrows chasing after girls that you not going to be with rather than try new things . in a way you are no different than Chris chan on his Quest for love. A functional autism that has to have his manga like relationship and purposely makes himself missarable so he can shitpost how miserable he is . go to /r9k/ there is a tone of people like you there . special snowflake that look for attention because they are 'unique' and 'different'
>>
>>17230147
I feel like i try everything just for it to fail, I know i mentioned my scheming to make friends or to deceive people to be with me before. But I cant fucking stand it, I cant stand big alone it hurts so fucking bad i have no meaning if i have no one. iv tried so many things and none of them ever work i have no friends either
>>
I do kind of compare myself to him we both have this goal and we know that when we get this goal we will be happy I know ill be happy when I find some one who really likes me. Or if i deceive a mentally handicapped person into loving me because then ill belong and finaly have mening
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.