[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in my 20's (female) and finally going to be losing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 1300x866
I'm in my 20's (female) and finally going to be losing my virginity this weekend. I'm a little nervous as to what I should expect? Advice anyone?
>>
>>17229261
What do you mean though?
You can expect your hymen to pop, some blood and a bit of pain. This is all factor dependent though.
As long as he doesn't RAM it in, and gets you wet, you should be good.
>>
>>17229262
I'm not sure what I mean. I'm just completely oblivious about how the whole thing will end up going. Thanks for the information though!
>>
>>17229261
The first time almost always sucks for women, so expect disappointment. That way if you like it you can be pleasantly surprised, and if you don't you can just go 'oh well, maybe next time' and work on it.

It takes practice to be good at sex, so if one or both of you is a virgin, it will be a bit awkward and clumsy. My advice is to take it slow and do a lot of foreplay to maximize your chances of enjoying it.
>>
>>17229270
This is completely right. Sex sucked for me for a good year or two after I started having it. But I wasn't in a committed relationship so I didn't have a partner to work on it with. It takes a lot of practice.
>>
File: firework under ice.webm (979 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
firework under ice.webm
979 KB, 720x404
There is a chance this guy(?) will stop caring for you. Not trying to put a downspin on things but you should be prepared for your relationship(?) to change, for better or for worse.
>>
>>17229270
>>17229302
>>17229380
All of this. The first few times will be boring, or painful, or inconfortable, but it will get better with time. Always make sure to tell your partner what you need (to slow down, take breaks, etc). You'll be fine.
>>
>>17229261
give us more info bout your experiences.
>do you masturbate?
>how wet do you get when you make out?
>still first base? second base?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.