[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not wearing a bra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I recently started dating one of my female friends (because apparently we liked each other for a year now), and we hung out at her place the other day, because she wasn't feeling very well and i came to cheer her up.
What confused me, was the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. I am very confused and i don't know if it means anything, or just because she was sick and didn't care about putting on a bra?
>>
How old are you, 14?
>>
>>17229179
What do you think it might have meant?
>>
>>17229179
er.. do you really think women wear them 24/7? It's a comfort issue, it's usually a great relief to take your bra off at the end of the day.
>>
It means she's confortable around you enough to let em hang.
Which can be good or bad depending on how you look at it but no it doesnt mean that A) she wanted to fuck you or B) she wanted you to grope them, unless she's severly autistic and think guys hands fly at titties the moment they're out of bras.
>>
>>17229193
DESU the first answer was what i thought about. I didn't even think about it sexually, but more on the comfortable side.
>>
>>17229189
the time of day doesn't matter. If I'm at home, the bra is off. I put one on when I'm going outside or polite company (non-immediate family/bf) is coming over
>>
Vast majority of women take the bra off once they get home. If they're not feeling well they aren't going to wear one.

It's a comfort thing. Don't think of it as anything more than that because that's what it is.
>>
>>17229198
Comfortable can be as good as it is bad.

The good:
Willing to show you all her sides
Willing to confide in you
Willing to show you things she ashamed of, like her body

The bad:
Too comfortable, doesnt feel as if she needs to impress you or hold your attention
She feels that she doesnt need to do much to have you wrapped around her finger

Problem id both lines are so blurry that it can be hard to distinguish depending on the girl. Girls are shitty at communicating.
>>
she wants you to slam her vagina into the next millennium
>>17229179
>>
OP here! thanks for everything random people!
>>
Women like not wearing bras at home it's nothing sexual
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.