[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This definitely isn't the place to ask this shit, but I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: bleach_l2.jpg (27 KB, 325x484) Image search: [Google]
bleach_l2.jpg
27 KB, 325x484
This definitely isn't the place to ask this shit, but I'm here and might as well.

My parents were over for a visit and my dad managed to drop bar soap down the toilet. Figured "big deal, I'll just keep pissing and hope it dissolves." After finally having to shit, the toilet has been clogged for a day or so. So I, being an unthinking fucking faggot, dumped some clorox in there and tried to flush it. The bowl was mostly yellowish water and toilet paper when I did this.

As soon as my brain kicked in, I remembered that oldish piss likely = ammonia and I just dumped bleach to try to dissolve the soap. Left the bathroom, exhaust fan on, covered door bottom with blanket just in case. Is there actually a risk or am I over/under reacting? The room connected to the bathroom has no odor thus far, but I am a paranoid fuck.
>>
RUN
>>
Yes, this does create chloramine vapor, which is highly toxic. Leave the exhaust on for several hours at least, and the door shut. After a while the chemicals will 'run out' and there won't be any more to react. Just dont piss in it again lol.
>>
>>17229032
>>17229086
cont.

Also, do you not have a plunger?? Just get a plunger
>>
>>17229090
I've been plunging it for the past day or so to no avail, yeah. Finally got fed up and made this mistake. So just leave the fan on overnight and let it run its course?
>>
>>17229032
Is this an American style siphon-flush toilet or an aussie/euro style flush toilet.

If it's the US style then that soap is going to take a very long time (weeks) to dissolve enough to fit into the outlet pipe. Plunging it won't make it go away like a log-jam (turd jam) or paper jam will.

Get one of those fully sleeved gloves like veterinarians use on cattle/horses and get into it and pull that soap bar out.
>>
Maybe you ought to call a plumber or something OP. Don't die for a clogged turd.
>>
>>17229116
American. Well, fuck. Guess I'll get to that when the bathroom isn't a hazard zone.

>>17229129
Yeah, thinking I'll call poison control to consult. I'm not feeling any negative effects or anything and haven't been in that bathroom since, so it's contained at the least.

Also these connection errors are a pain.
>>
Update: Poison control says much the same as >>17229086
Thanks for the support and peace of mind, anons.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.