[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
questioning my sexual orientation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1461005123803.jpg (35 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461005123803.jpg
35 KB, 640x640
hI /adv/, i'm going to try to keep this short and simple. A week ago i had a threesome with my boyfriend and a mutual friend of ours, all three of us were excited by the idea. I've never had sex with another girl before but i found myself paying a lot more attention to our mutual friend rather than my boyfriend, and only kind of brushed off my bf a little bit. I have been thinking about her all week, What does this mean? I love my boyfriend to death and would never cheat on him, that is simply not a option. Will this crush go away? I always thought girls were kind of attractive but I've never been so into another woman before. What do i do? Ignore it and wait for it to go away?
>>
>>17229031
embrace polygamy, as nature intended
>>
>>17229031
tell your bf

if he's willing to have a threesome with you i don't see why he'd be angry at you fucking another girl sometime, as long as you don't straight up leave him.
>>
just wait it out homie, and don't overthink it. attraction is attraction but if your commitment to your boyfriend is unwavering then its totally no biggy to have a crush. its new and exciting just ride with it.
>>
>>17229031
If you tell him you're picking up girls for threesomes, your boyfriend might allow you to sleep around.
>>
>>17229650
I'm a boy and whether my girlfriend fucks with another man, woman or a dog I consider it cheating anyway.
>>
>>17229031
Curiosity, fascination, a touch of the forbidden - probably nothing more. Have another threesome with her and see if it's as much fun the second time.
>>
>>17229031
Polyamory is a lie. It never, EVER works for long. Do you consider your boyfriend husband material? Don't have threesomes anymore. You're only inviting exactly this kind of chaos and turbulence into your relationship.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for sexual exploration. Fuck guys, Fuck girls, Fuck dogs, Fuck em all in a stack at the same damn time. Have fun. Once you've decided you're going to be in a "serious" relationship with just one person, cut that shit out. It WILL ruin your relationship. Some people can keep it together longer than others, sure. You might be able to have threesomes with a different person three times a week for years, but it's still just a matter of time before that shit falls apart.

GL,HF
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.