[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I kind of want a puppy, but I'll admit, the most motivating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I kind of want a puppy, but I'll admit, the most motivating factor is to use it to get girls. I like dogs and all, but I don't really need one - my roommate has one that I can play around with.

Can anyone convince me to get a puppy for better reasons than "bang bitches?"
>>
Do you actually think a dog is going to get you girls?
>>
Why not just use your roommate's puppy? Say "we have a puppy" when necessary?

If you really want to use animals to get girls, start volunteering at a vet clinic.
>>
>>17228784
He probably saw this image, poor kid
>>
>>17228777

https://youtu.be/HJ-IHTk5HYM
>>
>>17228777
You fucking idiot, don't get a pet if you are going to use it as an accessory to get "girls".

A dog is an animal, don't forget that.
>>
>>17228832
>girls paying attention to the dog, not the guy
>>
>>17228784

It's a good opener to things... nice to take a dog to the park, start a conversation, etc. It's not like this is ONLY for women, but it's a thought. I've watched my buddy pick up on girls with his puppy in about 30 seconds over the past two weeks.

>>17228824

She's not a puppy, and she's a pitbull. People tend to be afraid of her. I love her, and she's a sweetheart, but people get scared.

I really do like dogs, it's not entirely for women, but the reason I came to /adv/ to ask really is that my buddy's girlfriend was trying to convince me to adopt.
>>
>>17228871
>I've watched my buddy pick up on girls with his puppy in about 30 seconds over the past two weeks.
Is he better looking and/or more charismatic than you?
>>
i worry that you'l get the dog, realize they are needy and a shit ton of work(not to mention expensive), and neglect it or give it away. If your gonna get a dog you should know it will require a lot of your attention and love, and that will be hard to do if your only getting it to pick up chicks and nothing else
>>
>>17228777
I've had a couple dogs for a pretty long time, not once have they led to conversation with some attractive stranger on the street. Get a dog because you want to have a dog. Realize that you're gonna have to take care of the thing. Yes, you have to take them on walks regularly. Yes, you have to feed them regularly. Yes, you have to pay attention to them regularly. If you don't like that idea, don't get a dog.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.