[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >19yo kissless and hugless am i destined to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1463613801689.jpg (174 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1463613801689.jpg
174 KB, 720x960
>be me
>19yo kissless and hugless

am i destined to be alone forever? i dont really care about virginity, just the fact that ive never even kissed or hugged a girl. even the nerds back in high school had their nerdy gfs.

im scared that if i ever do find a girl, she'll be turned off because of my lack of experience. like, how do you even kiss? am i just done for, destined to be alone for life?
>>
Dude you're only 19. Chill. You've got 11 years until you become a wizard. Instead of trying to find a girl to smooch, try and improve yourself, and with that you'll gain confidence, and then, chicks. If you're really only for the end goal of 1st base or maybe some tail, try taking chicks on a date. Join a site, tinder, practice talking to girls in public.. it's not as hard as it seems if you apply yourself.
>>
Somehow, someway, you're going to find a wife and have kids. It's just statistics. The quality of your wife and your kid's future is up to your decisions in the next few years. Stop thinking so far ahead and focus on making decisions for yourself.
>>
>>17228726
11 years is pretty short imo. I'm studying, have a job, and go to the gym regularly. I'm pretty happy where I'm in life right now, so far doing good. It's just what I mentioned in the OP that puts me down. Tinder/OKC never really got me anywhere. And I think my height (5'5") doesn't really help when trying to talk to women in public, I've tried.

>>17228752
Hopefully.
>>
>>17228776

You've only been interested in girls for about the past 6 years, so yes 11 years is still a long fucking time.
>>
I've never had a girl in high school, although I could've if I wanted to, and one thing I find attractive is their lack of experience. Of course, with that comes some awkwardness when you try flirting with them or hanging out with them, they don't know how to take it. But I mean if you can get over that and not be an award fuck, then you should be fine once you start putting yourself out there and not being such a shy fag
>>
>>17228781
Idk, for some reason I feel like time goes by way too quickly. The last 2 years especially. It's so bad that I remember things I did on specific dates last year.

>>17229020
I'm not really shy. I'm just ugly desu. I talk to a lot of people have have plenty of friends, but girls just don't see me as physically attractive (ive been told)
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.