[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suspicious Shit Boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 12378912378932.gif (380 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
12378912378932.gif
380 KB, 500x280
So I've been in a relationship for 4 months. I met the guy through work and at first it was GREAT. He was incredibly kind and I have never connected with someone so well. He showered me with appreciation, he would text me out of the blue telling me how lucky was to have me and how beautiful am I. Things were REALLY going great and I was just happy to chill with him.

Then his ex came in the picture. Now his ex did him dirty. She was a toxic person who cheated on him for her ex.

Lately he's become super distant. I get one word responses back if I'm lucky. While we're hanging out he'll be texting her and I SEE that it's long in depth messages. He has hung out with her a bit recently and just told me (he had been lying at first)

Every time I try to bring up that I'm unhappy with him he tries to turn it around and say that I'm just going to leave him like the rest. I'm PISSED.
>>
>>17228528
I'm sorry for acting all autist here but:
YOU are suspicious. He is suspect.
>>
>leave him like the rest.
Maybe he keeps getting dumped because he's a shitty person. I'm an unapologetic cheater and even I think he's being a cunt. If he wants to fuck around with his ex, he should do it on his own time and not stare at his phone while he's hanging out with you.

When you leave him, don't bring yourself down to his level. Don't spread the word at work that you left him because he wouldn't stop texting and hanging out with his ex-girlfriend. Just say you had your differences and leave it at that.
>>
>>17228528
Well if hes going to be all victim mode maybe you should leave him. Your relationship is not fun for both of you anymore.

Of course try to talk with him about the problem first and try to resolve it. If that doesnt work out i think it might be time to go
>>
>>17228550
I've tried to talk to him about this a LOT and he tells me I'm over reacting. Either that or he'll shut down and start playing the victim the minute I tell him I'm uncomfortable with him hanging out with his ex.
>>
>>17228528
Had a friend have this happen to him with a girl. She'd project all this fear about being cheated on onto him and the relationship, but then would run around with other guys. Didn't end well.

My advice? He doesn't seem to have much respect for you or the relationship if he's doing this. In fact, reading how it started out, it's possible he never properly healed and was just using you to try to mend his past quicker, but it didn't work out once the ex came back.

If I was you, I'd leave him. You probably knew that since you made this thread, and I wish I could've given you more positivity, but I really can't outside of the fact that you could meet somebody better.
>>
>>17228557

You don't need his permission to be uncomfortable. It's up to you on whether it's worth leaving him for it.

If you REALLY want to know what he's up to, you can hire a private eye to get a printout of his texts. Make sure to get someone local and listed in the phonebook.
>>
>>17228568
I doubt thats worth it. OP just leave before you get tangled in someone elses stupid problems. If he gives you the feeling ur unwanted just say goodbye
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.