[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I better my weak (read: almost nonexistent) jawline?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 20160607_025350-1.jpg (2 MB, 1791x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160607_025350-1.jpg
2 MB, 1791x1836
How do I better my weak (read: almost nonexistent) jawline?
>>
Lose weight.
>>
>>17228498
Get confident and charismatic
>>
>>17228503
Already have that, but I cringe every time I see a profile pic of me.

>>17228502
Point taken. I'm about 22 pounds overweight
>>
>>17228506
You can start by losing those 22. But you're probably going to have to aim for underweight.
>>
Depends. Some people just have shit genes and don't have a jawline at all. Also, some people lose fat on their face last, so it might be a little while for you. Lose the weight though, and if it doesn't pop up, blame your genes.
>>
>>17228510
>>17228525
Thanks, I'll definitely be hitting the gym to lose the 22. Would it help to grow a beard?
>>
>>17228546
Yes, if you can grow a nice full beard.
>>
>>17228498
I read that if you chew sugarless gum it helps strengthen the jawline, im in the same boat as you with a shitty jawline but I have good beard genes so I grew a full beard to cover my shame until i can fix it.
>>
A not perfect but decent quick fix for the sag under the chin is to hold your tongue near the roof of your mouth by default. You can train yourself to do that and it helps.
>>
>>17229009
I actually do that unconsciously sometimes. Definitely do it when taking a picture.
>>
>>17229009
This
And OP, you may not realise it but you may be mouth breather. I didn't realise how much of one I was until I actively tried to stop myself from doing it. Shrunk my jawline dramatically, also chewed gum like this anon said>>17229001
>>
Just exercise. When you exercise, one of the first places it shows is your face. A beard is also a good idea, but only if you can grow a decent one. And, of course, you can always lose more weight.
That said, weak chins can mean a lot of things. If that's yours in the picture, it's not a damning one. a bad weak chin would be if you had a small head and it looked like your face was just a continuation of your chin. You don't have that. You have a round face. So basically, get a good haircut, get nice clothes (no more t-shirts), and grow some stubble and you'll be fine and improve your appearance a lot.
>>
Chew gum. A lot. It will strengthen your jaw and make a difference in the long run.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.