[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went out with a girl and had a good time, but she later asked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: d.png (22 KB, 704x1008) Image search: [Google]
d.png
22 KB, 704x1008
I went out with a girl and had a good time, but she later asked if we could just be friends, I struck out hard on that curveball, and she hasn't spoken to me since despite a few attempts. Last I tried talking to her was 10 days ago. Last she spoke to me was 15 days ago. Am I ever even gonna see this chick again? We met online and don't live in the same city. Even so I'd really like to see her again. I wish I knew what I did wrong, she seemed to enjoy our date well enough, and we held hands and kissed goodnight and stuff. But then I'm not the most expert with dates, and of course I totally blew it on the follow-up.
>>
Let it go. Best thing you can do is delete her number.
>>
Drop it and try again. You don't want to end up in a cringe thread by pestering her. She "wants to be friends" so dont press the issue
>>
>>17228240

just sucks that she won't even talk to me, I thought we could at least be friends but I guess not.
>>
>>17228249
It's woman for: Not interested

Don't take it too hard, it happens.
>>
>>17228249

Welcome to women. It's all downhill from here.
>>
>wanting to be """"friends""""" with womemes
why
>>
well fuck me then

guess I'll hunt around for a while more and give up
>>
9 out of 10 times, it's nothing you did. Don't over-analyze it. Most dating is all about proper timing.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.