[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I look?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
How do I look?
>>
File: 1444453560912.png (6 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1444453560912.png
6 KB, 224x225
>>
>>17227955
Your left eye looks a little.. off, your nose looks crooked (to the right), and I can't figure out if your mouth is really small and the lipstick is smeared or if you're just making a weird lip-motion.

Well.. that's the criticism. You look really great, to be honest. Prepare to be hit on, by the perverts of 4chan!
>>
>>17227955
/soc is over there.
>>
Not bad... for a man.
>>
You're gonna get bullied for making such a retarded thread. So don't go and kill yourself please. Just take this stupid shit somewhere like /soc/
>>
>>17227979
You know, I was kind of thinking the same. I have this weird feeling that, pretty as "she" is, it's really a guy. - That would only make it more attractive, though!
>>
u look good. I would cum buckets if we had sex.
>>
Kinda like you can't read what this board is for not like there aren't 2 guys currently and at all times doing the same, you people just look stupid because there is a special board for it
>>
like a drag queen desu
>>
>>17227955
You pass with heavy make up I guess. How'd you hide your Adam's apple?
>>
>>17227995
I'm not a guy...thanks anyways
>>
>>17227955
Like a woman with too much makeup.
>>
>>17227997
Well.. that's somewhat disappointing.
>>
>>17227997
Oh sorry. Why the high contrast make up then?
>>
Why do brown people bother ruining their hair by dyeing and thinning it + irreparably damaging their skin with bleach?

You're not fooling anyone, it's still easy to see that you're a wop from a mile away.
>>
>>17228028
A "wop"? So.. you're saying she's Italian?
>>
>>17228034
Italian, greek, sardinian, possibly croat/dalmatian... Maaaaybe southeastern spanish, southern german/swiss/austrian, "turkish" or some sort of hispanic.

Still though, the point was that skin lightening and dyeing your hair is ridiculous when it doesn't match your facial features at all.
>>
I DO NOT look like a man!! I think every woman should wear make-up so that she can get accepted into society. SO no, I don't have any heavy make-up.
>>
>>17228053
Thicc tho nice now stop attentionwhoring
>>
>>17228053
Ah, see, you look a lot better when you're just being yourself.

Your style leaves a bit to be desired though, and I can't say I agree with your statement.

"I believe that people should cover their face in powder in order to be accepted!"

I'm sorry, but that's pretty silly. Make up isn't meant to cover up your features, it's meant to accentuate them. It's meant to help bring out your beauty. Simply wearing make-up does not make you beautiful.
>>
>>17228053
nice roots
>>
Man/10
>>
>>17227955
You look nice but I think that if you blend your eyebrows a bit more and make them thicker, you'll look more natural.
>>
>>17228047
I don't think she lightens her skin
>>
File: phototypes.jpg (121 KB, 600x291) Image search: [Google]
phototypes.jpg
121 KB, 600x291
>>17228167
Based on her overall phenotype, I'd guess she's a category 4 in this chart.

She might not bleach it, but she most definitely uses a lot of powder or creams.

t. conosseur racist
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.