[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
18 y/o virgin. why do I have a lifelong desire to be mothered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 276x182) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 276x182
18 y/o virgin. why do I have a lifelong desire to be mothered by women and treated like a child?
>>
OP you just lucked out I'm literally a faggot fetishist pervert so I was researching this very subject as an aside for my own condition read up on Erotic Target Location Errors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_target_location_error
>>
>>17227616
Kek
That was relevant to my interest. I think my bf might have a fetish for playing a baby
>>
I want this, but my mother died when I was very young, so It makes sense for me.
>>
File: wew.jpg (50 KB, 406x538) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
50 KB, 406x538
>>17227643
Just keep in mind that like most things psychology there's a huge amount of debate and disagreement about this particular approach. For example the guy who created it, Ray Blanchard, also filed any transsexual women who are not exclusively into men as straight men whose fetish for imagining themselves as women was so strong it overwhelmed their straightness. Needless to say people are butthurt about it to this day. Pic depicts the level of butthurt.
>>
>>17227658
>>17227610

Do you want this in a sexual context or more in general?
>>
>>17227669
Meh, it don't see what's debatable here. It's just a describtion of the difference between an fetish fixed on something/someome elese and a fetish where you fantasize about being something you are not irl. Seems pretty straight forward to me. Probably "misgendered transqueer otherkins" getting offended by the thought that their identity crisis is brushed off as a fetish
>>
>>17227671
just in general really, generally it's not so much sexual, as just being approved of by an older female. I'm not into the diapers thing.
>>
>>17227695
How would that look like in every day situations? What would you want from a girl to feel mothered?
My mom is a bit in a relationship like that, and so am i. I guess we just send out a strong motherly vibe.
>>
>>17227686
Basically because if a tranny only wants the cock they are considered legit whereas wanting anything that is not just the cock is considered a fetish. Weird division when you put it down like that.
>>
>>17227717
In the end, why put a label and not just have sex however you want? And why get butthurt over THAT?
>>
>>17227703
I work weekends at a retailer, I have a colleague who must be in her late 40s/early 50s. I find something about her weirdly attractive, not in a sexual way as such, but I just really like her whole vibe. I sold some insurance on a product (our managers are constantly threatening us with our jobs if we don't sell any, and so few people are interested), and she wrote my name on the board, and said "good boy". Some people would've felt patronised, but I felt kinda warm inside. Completely non-sexual, but still almost like a crush I guess.
>>
>>17227730
Because normies use that as fodder to get he lynch mob going. Fucking normies ruin everything.
>>
>>17227732
Well, i think it's pretty normal to be happy when someone makes you feel like they care. I don't think that's weird in any way
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.