[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can you not jerk off when you have a crush?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Why can you not jerk off when you have a crush?
>>
Oww, how cute, are you a guy
>>
>>17227524
most people can, you might be some fucked up moralfag
>>
>>17227524
You feel like betraying her i guess
>>
>>17227533
I just don't feel any desire. I could but I don't see the point
>>
>>17227531
Stop, using, commas, like, an, autistic, bafoon
>>
>>17227524
Your penis is in hibernation until it is beaver season.
>>
>>17227524
>Not jerking off to thoughts of your crush
What the fuck is wrong with you? I've lost so much sperm to thoughts of girls I had crushes on. Fucking unbelievable, OP.
>>
>>17227542
Does English have different punctuation rules or you hold a grudge against commas.

To OP, i thought such people were only in fiction, it may be normal, if you are inexperienced.
>>
>>17227576
He sounds like a commaist if you ask me.
>>
>>17227524

Same issue here. I always fapped to slags and bro-tier girl friends, never to my crushes. I guess I put them on a pedestal or something.
>>
>>17227576
>Does English have different punctuation rules?
Yes. You're comma splicing; use a semicolon when you need to separate two independent clauses without the weight of a full stop
>>
>>17228548
For someone schooling another on grammar you might want to read up on your and you're differences.
>>
I can still do it even if I have a crush, maybe its a sign that you're too infatuated with her.
>>
>>17228560
He used the correct you're, moron
>>
>>17228573
Learn the difference nigger. God your a idiot.
>>
Same thing is happening to me, used to do it 3 times a week, now i havent done it in 5 months
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.