[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My life long battle for love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: lolraymond2.jpg (35 KB, 480x432) Image search: [Google]
lolraymond2.jpg
35 KB, 480x432
My name is Robert. I am 22. I have never had a girlfriend my whole life and constantly been ridiculed. I just feel like there is more out there for me but girls won't let me have it. The only attention I get is when they can be bothered to text back about their day or what they had for fucking dinner. I feel useless and not wanted.

I have been kissed and kiss girls before but recently I was at a party and i went to kiss some girls and they made fun of me. I was only being friendly and I was so angry at the end of the night I wanted to rob them of their hedonistic lives. I am not crazy or anything just think they are unfair. I am looking for advice and really want a girl in my life. I have a good job and no friends but the people I work with are old and couldn't give a shit about me. What do I do as I am losing patience and feel almost like forcing myself to kiss a girl and see what happens. Maybe they are all just cunts and im not enough of a cunt to go out with them.
>>
>not crazy
>wants to murder someone

Buddy, I think you need to masturbate and reevaluate. Your pain is not a unique one and there are many who have shared this loneliness. As I always suggest in these situations: Get a hobby. Do something that requires social interaction in a broad sphere. A quick google search can bring up a lot of options. You'll meet new people and in time meet your goal. Anything worth having is worth pursuing.
>>
I have done enough masturbating for 1 lifetime. I have hobbies of american football and also other sports but nobody cares. most people avoid me and don't want to interact. I am told i am a nice person and all that but they're just blowing smoke up my ass. I need something to relieve my stress other than photoshopping girls ive met.
>>
>but girls won't let me have it
>maybe they are all just cunts

Buddy, settle down. If you keep expecting romance and love and sex everywhere you go, ofc you're going to be disappointed. Gotta let go of your pretensions about what "love" is.

If you want PHYSICAL love, hire someone to give it to you. Otherwise, keep masturbating. I hear good things about VR.

>>17227249
listen to this guy

also,
>goes out to parties expecting to kiss girls
>not going to parties to enjoy yourself and have a good time
>>
facial reconstruction surgery
>>
I cannot hire someone as it is not right and it wont feel right. there should be one for me and if you want to tell me to keep masturbating then go ahead, i cant stop you. I get made fun of and i knew this would go this way but i have posted my picture as i cant hear anything I haven't heard already. like i said there must be some girl that likes what i do and wont just look at me with pity or make fun of me for how i look.
>>
>>17227324
>won't feel right to hire someone

If you're judging women by calling them "cunts" while expecting them to give you physical affection, hiring somebody will be as good as you'll ever get because no self-respecting woman will ever put up with your sexist, chauvinistic ideas. At least then you have a choice on how "beautiful" you want your fuck to be. male poster here.

Really though, if you believe there should be "one" for you, then keep being patient, 22 is not old. There's 7 billion people in the world, how can you expect to find the "one."
>>
>>17227324
Ok, lets make this clear: you dont deserve anything (love, sex, recognition , whatever)
But dont worry, nobody does

Each and every single one of Us must fight and gain their happines. So, stop demanding this shit and do something about it. the first thing is (usually) changing the way you do certain things: dont expect different results moving up the same rock on the same direction
>>
You don't "deserve" shit. Stop acting like you do. You come off a presumptuous little twat who buys into the superficial aspects of society without actually understanding shit, and then gets mad that you don't understand shit. Set aside some time every night to think about your day and what YOU could have done better. Stop being mad at other people for living their lives. Blame nobody but yourself, because it's your goddamn life.
>>
File: perewhatka.jpg (55 KB, 372x527) Image search: [Google]
perewhatka.jpg
55 KB, 372x527
Might as well respond in case this kid hasn't hanged himself yet or given up on his b8.

Okay, humour us. Do some introspection. You say there must be some girl that likes what you do. You say you deserve shit. Why do you deserve shit? What makes you worthy? What makes you tick? Who is this Robert kid, other than a stereotypical britbong face who has trouble convincing us he's not crazy or rusing?
>>
>>17227324
Looks are the foundation of attraction. Not personality. No one will like "you for you" without looking at least decent first. So work on that. Don't even think about girls until you've read through r/theredpill and work out for at least 1 year and gain at least 20 lbs of muscle. Then work on game/job/hobbies/personality. It's a long road. Dont think its going to happen overnight
>>
>>17228317
Also braces, teeth whitening, new wardrobe etc etc
>>
>>17227222
Its fucking painful that this chucklefuck has kissed multiple women and the only girl I've kissed was a drunk stripper who only wanted me for my wallet. I fucking hate this planet
>>
>>17228339
You've kissed a girl. Stop pitying yourself.
>>
>>17228344
It lasted all of two seconds max. That's it. A better term for it could have been "peck". Also I had to fucking pay for it! Long story short: fuck you OP.
>>
>>17227222
you look like a ginger.... thats why.
>>
>>17228361
No, he looks like a ginger with fetal alcohol syndrome
>>
>>17228372
No, he looks like an inbred ginger with fetal alcohol syndrome

His own cousin
>>
>>17228377
Kek
You've got a point anon
>>
>>17227222

is this guy a troll
>>
>>17228415
>name says Robert
>filename says Raymond
Pretty sure it's just a kid setting his friend up to be memed on. He looks more 12 than 22. I don't think his teeth have even grown in fully yet.
>>
>>17227222
Is this a pic of you anon? If so you don't look particularly dislikeable, just that you'd be a niche item when it came to women.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.