[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lost front top tooth when I was younger >long story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1454209343812.jpg (17 KB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
1454209343812.jpg
17 KB, 260x195
>lost front top tooth when I was younger
>long story
>have a fake tooth that i have to take out when I eat
>until i can get surgery implanted in july
>last night
>go to restaruant after the gym
>with my brother, my friend and his girlfriend i havent seen in a while
>get food take fucking tooth out
>start eating and say one thing and he asks about my tooth if it fell out
>start sweating and have to explain the whole fucking thing

how do i avoid this this makes me so unattractive but when i have the fake retainer in nobody can tell it is fake.
>>
bump....
>>
>>17227176
you don't. july is not far away. after that this will not be a concern.
>>
>>17227176
I would play some jokes if I had a tooth I could take out at will.

>someone bumps into you, go "Oh god" and spit the tooth into your hand
>remove it, put on your best Canadian accent and tell people you are a hockey player
>>
>>17227340
This. After July you'll never have to worry about it again.

I would do as much pranking and stupid shit with the tooth while you still have the chance. It's not unattractive if you have a sense of humor about it
>>
>>17227176
It's a good conversation starter ya pansy. Idk why you are embarrassed about it...
>>
>Oh, yeah, I lost it when I was a kid and now I have this weird thing. Just have to pop it out to eat.
Wow, so embarrassing. Nobody cares OP, seriously, that's like a "Oh well that's kinda interesting I guess" on a scale of "Not even worth registering" to "Hideous deformities"
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.