[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quitting smoking thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: weird.png (40 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
weird.png
40 KB, 276x183
How many of you are quitting cigarettes at this moment? What brand did you smoke? How many? How many days are you in? cold turkey or not?
>>
I decided to quit for 100 days, 101 days ago. I had smoked for 5 years from 15 to 20. Always lucky strikes, up to 2 packs a day about 4 years in. The last year i smoked about 1 pack a day. Quitting for 100 days was pretty simple for me desu since i knew exactly when i was allowed a smoke again.

I bought a pack yesterday and the first smoke was really good. Since then i smoked 2 more cigs and i dont really like them anymore.

Telling myself i was going to quit for ever wouldnt work, but setting a goal like 100 days or a year or w/e is pretty helpfull i suppose.
>>
>>17227071
I quit cold turkey 2 years ago. All my friends switched to vaping and I just decided to say fuck everything. I didn't feel like messing with those mods like they did and it seems just as expensive as smoking anyway. For them probably more so because they fuck around with fancy mods. ROW ROW FIGHT THA POWAH!!
>>
I find that fasting always works to stop the craving at first. Then, when you're body starting to tolerate the uneasiness, if you light one cig, it tastes like totally shit. The first week of stopping the habit is fucking difficult.
>>
Ive been using the gum.Seems to be helping
>>
Haven't smoked in about 7 weeks. I smoked Camel Turkish Golds for about 15 years a pack a day.

I vaped for about 4 months without smoking any real cigarettes then quit the vape cold turkey about 7 weeks.

I'll always be a smoker but I'll never smoke again.
>>
Been vaping for 2 months used to smoke a pack of menthol American Spirits a week. Picked up vaping. Vape lightly throughout the day. I tried to smoke a real cigarette the other day. I couldn't finish it and i had. Hard time breathing after. I'm going to decrease my nicotine gradually.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.