[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend fixes phones on the side for extra income. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 683x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 683x683
My boyfriend fixes phones on the side for extra income. It's always made me feel weird. It'd be a girl at the bar he knows through a friend or as of late complete strangers on Facebook. Twice now it's been two women who wear lingerie in their Facebook profiles.

One girl even asked him to come over at midnight to fix it. I obviously made sure that didn't happen but he blamed me for a loss of sale. I told him she can come to our place during the day. Apparently that doesn't work for her. Or him. Literally every picture of her was in some cheap lingerie with goth type makeup and a desperate disposition. She also made some long excuse about how he had to fix so she could log into her skype to pay him. So no money up front.

I feel like these women are prostitutes and my boyfriend uses this excuse to go see them. Am I being paranoid?
>>
Fixes phones, huh.

Not only is that not easy, but it's not worth it.

100% shade.

Bug his clothes with a micro-voice recorder and see what he's up to, I guess.
>>
>>17226564
This is copypasta
Saage
>>
>>17226588
Not copy pasta I swear.
>>
>>17226564
Is that one of teh
Chicks?
Why se standing in thw train traxks?
>>
>>17226564
Sounds fake - what kind of repair is he doing? the only thing I can imagine someone paying him for is screen repair or maybe camera. does he have a stock of iphone screens ranging from 5-6s, samsung screens, etc. I find it all hard to believe. I've done this stuff on the side before, but I wouldn't order parts unless I knew I had a job, otherwise I'd be in the red, there are just too many phone models out there.
>>
>>17226627
He only does iPhone. He has he tools for it, I know he does it sometimes. It's just the type of clientele that is disturbing.
>>
>>17226652
Well, duh. They own Iphones after all.

Did you expect them to be respectable individuals?
>>
>>17226564
the skype story made no sense - if she can log into facebook then she can log into skype
>>
File: bye.gif (2 MB, 299x152) Image search: [Google]
bye.gif
2 MB, 299x152
Tell your cheating boyfriend to go fuck himself.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.