[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just discovered that my bf use 4chan. Should I be scared that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: smaug.jpg (95 KB, 1693x906) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
95 KB, 1693x906
Just discovered that my bf use 4chan. Should I be scared that he will find the relationship threads about him on adv?
>>
I used to catch my ex talking shit about me on here all the time, it was always distorted and made me out to me the worst of assholes
>>
How do you know it's he/she ? She is anon ...
>>
Unless he tech savy, no.
Also, leaving another trace like this is quite dumb if the subject has recently come up between you two.
>>
You might have a bigger problem if you're making multiple threads about him. But it depends on what the issue is. Most relationship threads lead to the solution of communicating with your partner. So, depending on the problem, finding the thread could help with bringing it up.
>>
>>17226340
>Also, leaving another trace like this is quite dumb if the subject has recently come up between you two
Everyone uses /adv/ like this? "Gf did this and that to me today"...
I didn't know he use 4chan. He has a very low sex drive and he doesn't seem to be into 4chan and these sorts of websites
>>
>>17226326
There's a really good chance he already knows your history, assuming you both share a computer.

But, if he just recently started AND he doesn't use 4plebs (OOPSIES!!!) I doubt he'll give a shit.

Most likely, he'll assume someone else wrote something that's similar to whatever the fuck went on with you two. If not, well I guess you're lucky.
>>
>>17226522
We do not share the same computer. Haven't moved in with him yet. We are from different states (5 hours drive away from each other).
Sometimes I post about how this distance is creating an issue and I post the names of our states here on /adv/. Do you think he will find my posts?
>>
>>17226532
No, I'll never find them. Please, keep posting.
>>
>>17226532
>We are from different states
Oh...Uh, anon...
>she actually is in an ldr

Moving onward, no. Hell, I brought in some people by mistake, and they know fuck all about my presence here.
Like I said, he'll assume someone else is having a similar issue. He'll never know you use the site.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.