[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel so uneasy at this moment. Please help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
I feel so uneasy at this moment. Please help me
>>
>>17226255
It will pass
>>
What's troubling you?
Take a deep breath, have a cold drink, listen to some calming music and drift off to sleep.
>>
Why do you want to be easy? Nobody likes prostitutes, anyways.

Of course, I'm joking. Prostitutes are people too, and they deserve respect.
>>
>>17226281
I am >>17225972
He says he wants to bring his brother along but still hasn't tell him about our meeting. I asked him why and he said that sometimes his brother is not at home and doesn't want to talk. This is so fishy
>>
>>17226288
You don't have any friends you could bring along?
>>
>>17226292
I can bring along two travel companions.
They are not really my friends, more like two girls who happened to be selected for my uni's trip and we chose to stay behind.
Should I be honest that I want to meet an interent friend? I dont want them to bail out
Plus should I confront my itnerent friend about this? I can't come up with a reasonable explanation as to why he hasnt told his brother yet.
>>
>>17226297
Well, I think you're more suited to answer that first question. Do you think that they would come with you if you were meeting up with a guy you'd met online? Your specific response will have to vary depending on what type of people you believe them to be, and whether or not you could leverage their interests in order to get them to accompany you.

Ideally, you want as many lines of defense as possible. Have people with you, meet in a public place, and keep the ball in your court until your certain that they are who they say they are, and who they've led you to believe they are.

Ultimately though, if you are uncomfortable with it, you should just tell him. If he doesn't understand and isn't willing to accommodate you, then he probably isn't too much of a friend.
>>
Somewhere far away we strangers are wishing you well.

You go!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.