[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warts!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: can-stock-photo_csp2318620.jpg (41 KB, 450x365) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp2318620.jpg
41 KB, 450x365
I got some fucking annoying warts, they are around the finger and even under the nail. Very persistent.

Went to the doctor to freeze them (5 times), just got back from a appointment he says there's not much they can do(since part of it is underneath the nail) and a dermatologist will probably say the same.

I'm getting really annoyed it used to be just on my indexfinger but it has spread to some other fingers as well.

Is it worth trying 'natural' solutions, or just go to the dermatologist anyway. Any people who had the same. I don't feel like waiting x years because i had them for almost 0,5 year now and it's grossing me out and making me insecure.
>>
I had warts for a good year or so because I bit the skin around my fingers. Using apple cider vinegar every day for like 3 months ended up getting rid of them but just saying its super fucking painful and can kinda ruin your nails. Not sure what you can do about the warts under the nail tho :/ Eventually your body should fight them off.
>>
>>17225858
OP here my warts are probably caused by the same reason. I have to quit that shit
>>
bump, looking mostly for what other people have done/would do
>>
I had some for the first time a few months ago. I'm pretty sure I got them from somebody else in the house who has pretty much the worst hygiene ever.

Tried burning them off initially, but ended up cutting them off with a razor and soaking the area in peroxide.

Would I recommend it? No. Does it work? Yes.
They were gone within a week.
>>
My doctor told me to make my warts bleed by biting them. It worked.
Up to you if you want to try it, though, and obviously you can't get at the ones under the nails.
>>
I tried that bs freeze treatment for months with no results, it's a waste of time and money, the only wart it removed was one I had on my hand and left a scar, I used to have a wart on literally every finger years ago, can't remember what product it was but I went to a dermatologist with actual knowledge and they gave me some product to apply every day as well as them applying a product once every week or so, they were gone pretty fast
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.