[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with a shitty roommate? I recently moved in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 5bTw11L.jpg (943 KB, 2860x1948) Image search: [Google]
5bTw11L.jpg
943 KB, 2860x1948
How do you deal with a shitty roommate?

I recently moved in with my GF and her cousin also lives there. Problem is she pays rent late, never cleans up after herself, is rude in general (ie we both work nights and she is loud as fuck during the day when we're asleep)

My GF constantly complains to me about it and I get sick of it at times because it's like why not just fucking kick her out if you're going to complain about her all the time? I guess this is a double advice thread, help.
>>
>>17225844

if you aren't paying at least as much as she is toward the living arrangement, there isnt really much you can say.
>>
>>17225860
I'm 100% equal to her in living here, if anything I do more since I am constantly cleaning up after her.
>>
>>17225844
Ask her for a threeway.
>>
>>17225866
No
>>
>>17225862

'doing' means nothing. $$ means everything.

are you paying at least as much in money to the living arrangement?

and who secured the place you live, did they do it together? did one sign for and then the other moved in?
>>
>>17225868
What? Are you gay?
>>
You move out and live with your GF.
>>
>>17225872
They got the place together, they agreed to have me live here, I pay as much as her.

Everything was Gucci at the start and now its not.
>>
>>17225879

so the two of them are under lease, and you're not.

well, even when you're paying as much, you may have better moral ground to stand on, but your credit and history don't get fucked if things don't work out, hers do.

suck it up. save money, move into new place with GF at end of lease.
>>
The solution is obvious. You and your girlfriend start systematically moving and misplacing things that belong to said cousin. Start off slow so it's not noticeable but as time passes gradually ramp up how often you do this and how obvious the moves are. The cousin will eventually deduce that you and your girlfriend are responsible for what's happening. Deny everything. Be a total wall of indifference towards whatever it is your girlfriend's cousin accuses the two of you of doing. As time passes the cousin will become more and more irate whenever one of her things gets moved or goes missing. As this happens you and your girlfriend begin phase two. The two of you discretely place small recording devices around the apartment. If the two of you have done everything leading up to this this with care and attention, in a short period of time you will have collected a sizable amount of recordings showing your girlfriend's cousin accusing the two of you of doing seemingly random things and possibly even threatening you. When you have enough material you take it to a psychiatrist who is capable of putting people on a form that places them under psychiatric evaluation. With what has been happening to your girlfriend's cousin she won't stand a chance and most importantly you and your girlfriend will get to have the apartment to yourselves.
>>
>>17225844
Rape her
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.