[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO DO (love)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 002.jpg (85 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
85 KB, 500x281
Well, I'm in love with my friend's ex girlfriend, and also she is in love with me. The thing is that we're not together because of 2 reasons: first, she is already living in another city and second: SHE WAS MY FRIEND'S LOVE, they fucked, they kissed, every damn thing. I don't know what do I have to do with my life. Do you guys think that I should tell him about my new relationship? I'm really scared because I don't know if he stills loving her. If he says to me that I have to leave her I will be fucking sad.
>>
if someone stops you from loving then they don't love you.
>>
I also forget to say that he's in another relationship right now, but my new girlfriend was his love for 3 years, that's why I feel awful inside
>>
Well, there's nothing you can do but tell him. What do you want to do, date her behind his back? This all puts you in an awkward position, I understand. I'm sure you've dealt with being in awkward positions before.
>>
>>17225824
I'll date her in secret for a while, but I must say it to the world how much I love her, but I don't want to be the motherfucker who fucks friend's ex girfriends.
>>
>>17225838
Not the anon you replied to but do not do that. Be a man about it, talk to your friend first. You'd be a bigger motherfucker, to use your words, and an all around shit friend, to date her behind his back.
>>
>>17225863
Yes I will, I must, so I need some help. I didn't say anything to my friends, it's a trully secret. You know I don't want to look like a son of a bitch in front of my friend's and my friend's families but I feel love when I see her fucking face, and I feel guilt when I see him
>>
But it's an ex and he has someone else. If he were single or still with her it'd be different. Don't miss the opportunity at your own happiness trying to protect your friends pride.
>>
>>17225899
I think that is deeper than what you say, the family of my friends knows me and knows her, they'll notice and will think that I'm a fucking jerk, but I'm just in love
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.