[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/ I have a simple question. Not expecting a simple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: trap lovely hair.jpg (210 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
trap lovely hair.jpg
210 KB, 750x1000
Hello /adv/ I have a simple question. Not expecting a simple answer though. I'm a 22 year old male that has been fairly feminine all my life, and I've decided that its time for it to show more on the surface. I feel like I have to bottle up my personality because I look like a guy. Also would be awesome to have some tits.

What are some recommended ways to get started on transitioning? Ground zero here, body hair and all. Diving further into this I'd like to know what advice y'all would give on self-medicating hormone therapy, as well as any support group info available.

I'm used to jacking off to traps, not actually being one. So I'm really at a loss on where I should start. Picture is my totally unrealistic dream body, kinda anyway.
>>
are you actually transgendered, or do you just like the idea of looking like a girl? can't really tell. either way, you'll probably find a way.
>>
>>17225655
See a psychologist first
>>
>>17225655
Not going to tell you how to live your life, but if you're not sure about your gender I'd advise you to avoid anything that's irreversible. All of the trans people that I know have always known or felt that they were born in the wrong skin. I'd say to test the waters with the gender queer thing and see if you like it.
>>
Consider that you can do whatever the fuck you want like looking girly, without injecting yourself with hormones and fucking up your body chemistry

You're male, you will still be male with dresses and shit, and that's fine too
>>
Nice pic. Most women wish they could look like that. : )
>>
>>17225655
/lgbt/ or w/e it's called consistently has generals (with like 20 links for info ) about this very exact question.
>>
>>17225655
That's disgusting.
>>
>>17225800
>most women wish they could have a man face

Kys closet mo
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.