[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong to rub one thinking about a third cousin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1462641056071.jpg (194 KB, 680x851) Image search: [Google]
1462641056071.jpg
194 KB, 680x851
Is it wrong to rub one thinking about a third cousin?
>>
>>17225616
Fantasy is different from reality.
So, no- although it can be awkward when you see them IRL.
I've masturbated to weirder.
>>
completely fine, when I masturbate pictures of EVERY girl I am close to passes through my head
>>
>third cousin
dude you have different fucking GREAT GRANDPARENTS. go back much further and you're going to end up related to most every person in an entire country
>>
>fapping to relatives

baka senpai at least look for someone who doesn't share the same lineage.

Looking for one in the same hometown increases the risk of being related for some people.
>>
>>17225616
as long as you don't stick your dirt in her, it's fine.
>>
File: I'm so fucked up.gif (972 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
I'm so fucked up.gif
972 KB, 500x341
Well I did it and now I feel an overwhelming sense of shame and disgust. I'm just going to try and pretend I never did this.
>>
>>17225706

If fapping/rubbing one to a THIRD cousin gives you an overwhelming sense of shame and disgust, then you are truly fucking normie to the core.

It's just a fantasy, anon. Who gives a flying fuck?

Grow some balls, or lady balls... I can't tell 100%, and masturbate to whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>17225616
This thread is autism. Banging your cousin is legal in some countries (Dunno bout the percentage, but it for sure is where I live). So why would fapping be bad?
>>
>>17225616
I've probably rubbed more out to my sister than all of my other faps combined. Now that she's married that kind of died, fortunately.
>>
>>17225616
OP DID NOTHING WRONG
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.