[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Let's cut to the chase
So I was going out with this 8/10 girl
Then meet my long lost cousin who's going out with 7/10
Everything is going great until I found out my gf was cheating on me with my cousin and some other slut I never met
Cousin's gf doesn't know about it
Gf and cousin do not know I know about it
And a 7/10 girl apparently has the hots for me right now
What should I do
>>
Judging by the fact you felt the need to rate your cousins GF, you already know what you want to do anon, you just want validation.
>>
>>17225434
That's the whole point of rating her. It was relevant to point out I found my Gf hotter. There's no way she would sleep with me anyway if I wanted her to
>>
>>17225431
Tell the 7/10, cut them all out of your life, move on.
>>
Give your cousin syphilis.
If your girlfriend asks tell her you are clesn, and demand to know where she got it.
>>
>>17225457
Cannot believe I'm thinking about doing this but can't it be transmitted through sexual contact only ? Not really an expert
>>
>>17225457
Btw I don't also have dirty needles full of std blood just lying around either
>>
>>17225476
Yes. But it's really not that bad man. All stds (except hiv) are pretty much nbd thanks to modern medicine.
Just find a chick with it, with a help wanted ad or someshit
Gonorrhea is probably better though, goes away after a few pills, and is less likely to stay dormant
>>
>>17225496
What's the point then if I give my cousin and possibly Ex do for me then? They'll just get cured in a couple months then go back to smashing or something. It's not gonna fill the hole in my heart either
>>
>>17225503
Your girlfriend, who will assume you are monogamous, will assume your cousin gave her an STD, same for him. You get to play all bewildered by it all. People get all scared and shit about stds some sort of weird stigma.
>>
>>17225513
Well as true as that as is what will it do for me ? Sure I might get a laugh or to but like I said I'm still gonna be miserable
>>
just bang the cousins gf, fuck your cheating gf
>>
>>17225526
Read the whole thread
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.