[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do normal people do for fun? My primary means of employment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1464079701932.png (236 KB, 600x376) Image search: [Google]
1464079701932.png
236 KB, 600x376
What do normal people do for fun?

My primary means of employment and my hobby are the same thing so I always find myself mostly doing that and outside of that watching tv/browsing the web. What do normal people do for hobbies/entertainment? What do you do for entertainment? I am looking to broaden my horizon in terms of my down time.
>>
50 Most Popular Hobbies
Reading
Watching TV
Family Time
Going to Movies
Fishing
Computer
Gardening
Renting Movies
Walking
Exercise
Listening to Music
Entertaining
Hunting
Team Sports
Shopping
Traveling
Sleeping
Socializing
Sewing
Golf
Church Activities
Relaxing
Playing Music
Housework
Crafts
Watching Sports
Bicycling
Playing Cards
Hiking
Cooking
Eating Out
Dating Online
Swimming
Camping
Skiing
Working on Cars
Writing
Boating
Motorcycling
Animal Care
Bowling
Painting
Running
Dancing
Horseback Riding
Tennis
Theater
Billiards
Beach
Volunteer Work
>>
>>17225397

my main source of entertainment is writing scripts / filming the videos / editing the videos / hating the videos then starting over

in my down down time i like to give advice on 4chan.

but i recently had brain damage and decided i needed to do more fun and active things and meet people. i now host a horror meetup where spooky fans just get drinks and talk about scary movies.

i also went to an anime meet up and hosting my own anime party with cosplaying qts and the pokemon movie.

i also do dodgeball now.

i also like lasertag, and board games.

also exploring nudism cuz thats fun
>>
>>17225401
OP here. I appreciate the list but I could have done that with a google search. I am looking for what other people on 4chan do for entertainment and some insight as to why, akin to what >>17225409 said. But thanks for contribootin I guess.
>>
>>17225422

>what do normal people do
>what do people on 4chan do

pick one? im:
>>17225409

but this anon:
>>17225401

is spot on. he listed 50 of the most normie things out there. pick one
>>
>>17225426
Why do I need to pick one? I can see what normies do and channers do, and normies do browse this place too.
>>
>>17225427

>why do i need to pick one

cuz you are insisting on it.

>WHAT DO NORMIES DO
>anon gives answer
>NO NOT THAT WHAT DO CHANNERS DO

you are the one who said the normies list isnt the same as the channer list, but also kept asking what normies do so which is it?
>>
>>17225430
OK if I have to explain myself here I meant that anybody can just post a list, I was looking for what people do and why they do. If I just wanted a list of activities I could have just as well googled it myself.
>>
>>17225433

i know man im (mostly) giving you a hard time. your wording was admittedly shit and contradictory, but yeah i know.
>>
>>17225397
Choke out prostitutes.
>>
File: sad pepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
>>17225397
My hobbies include flying RC airplanes, building balsa RC airplanes, embedded electronics and programming, and restoring antique radios, and masturbating. I used to be into carpentry and home chemistry, but I need a garage to do that and I don't have one at the moment. Cooking is something I like, but as you may have guessed, I'm a complete KHV loser, and cooking's pretty depressing when it's a meal for one. Back when I was in high school, I was getting into movie editing and post-production. Amateur rocketry is also a good one, and fairly inexpensive to get into.
>>
/k/ it up. Find a love for guns. Start fishing too. Go to the bar with friend's more often. Join a sports Club, whether it be fishing, hunting, golf or soccer or whatever you like doing.
>>
I'm a former emt turned medical analyst. I also do voice acting for online productions and video games. I've been visiting 4chan during the time of snacks, nevadatan, and crackychan.

Hobbies are

WoW. Why? I work with talent agencies that provide VA work to games.

YouTube strange medical videos.
Geocaching. Basically treasure hunting with gps. Gets me outa the house
Cooking complex recipies. Spent 10 years in the hospitality industry. You pick up some stuff.
Tutoring prenursing students. Makes spare cash on the side.
Deep sea fishing
Camping
Star gazing
Enjoying fine alcohol and cigars
Singing and playing trumpet. Did it through highschool and part of college
Self study for professional certifications. Currently working on a medical coder cert. Going for medical risk coder cert afterwards just for the shit of it.
>>
>>17225622
>pro cert

You mean the ones like from edX?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.