[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here successfully turned their life around after a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1464547962327.jpg (136 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464547962327.jpg
136 KB, 1920x1080
Has anyone here successfully turned their life around after a period of being a loser?

I'd like to hear your story
>>
I used to be a textbook embarrassing loser faggot and now I'm just a faggot
>>
File: image000000(2).jpg (675 KB, 2448x1836) Image search: [Google]
image000000(2).jpg
675 KB, 2448x1836
>>17225344

depends on the definition but id wager yes.

i was a NEET for quite sometime. maybe i was technically in training in my own way, but nothing noteable. I got agoraphobic for a year (long story, different thread) and lost a lot of friends cuz i was making them do my groccery shopping for me and of course never left my apartment. i had horrible acne, ate nothing but pizza and chicken alfredo, and was drinking half a bottle of vodka a day.

now i manage a small business, completely turned it around, acne free, dating extremely regularly, eating healthy, having fun, making friends, playing dodgeball, hosting horror meet ups. right now im living it up on a business trip. pic related. its even better than my fucking vacations.

and most importantly of all im taking the time to live my dreams out.
>>
>>17225383
How did you save yourself?
>>
>>17225344
Pretty much every "loser" I knew in high school turned their life around. Have gf/wife and are happy in general and shit. I peaked in high school.
>>
>>17225461

basically i changed my life one month at a time. it took a lot of trial and error. some things faded back out and faded back in. ultimately i realized that my life is like a book, and i gotta keep redrafting it to make it better.

first and foremost i started looking for a job. and hwen i had one, i started looking or a job i actually liked. money paid the bills but once i had money i needed to try adn transition to something that would make me happy. i got pretty lucky.

outside of that, i just changed my life one month at a time. first month was fixing my sleep cycle, cuz i was staying up all night and sleeping all day.

month two i started eating healthy.
month three i started working out.
month four i started a big personal project and set up a schedule for that

and just went on and on from there. i love my life but its still not perfect. i had a lot of bumps in the road. bad relationships, losing friendships, recently brain damage

but its all part of life. my boss likes to say 'perfection is the death of spirituality'.

were never perfect. we just keep redrafting until we are better and better, getting closer to who we want to be, or who we really were underneath it all.

gotta take a first step today. make a list of what you want to do. organize it by month. just dont try and tell yourself you will
>wake up early tomorrow
> work out
>eat healthy
>clean the entire house
>find a job
>go out and make new friends
>etc.

cant do ita ll in one day. takes 24 days of trying ONE thing to make it a habit.

good luck anon
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.