[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try and make this short >wifes co worker and friend >has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0
>try and make this short
>wifes co worker and friend
>has made it clear she wants the D from me at party this past weekend.
>my wife,her husband seem to oblivion to the fact
> know she hasn't fucked anyone but her hubby
> know it's 100% just a ploy to piss her hubby off
>do I fill her up and do her like her cuckoo hubby can't
> do I tell her husband she's trying to get dirty
> do I set her ass straight and tell her to leave him if she wants something new
>we both have families
> very complicated
>>
>>17225288

do whatever you want. you dont seem to care about your wife at fucking all so why not?
>>
>>17225288
Do her and make your kids watch. That's a responsible adult right there.
>>
>>17225291
desu this anon is right

OP you don't seem to give a shit about your marriage so why not go for it? you've got nothing to lose that you actually care about, otherwise fucking her wouldn't be an option.
>>
As long as nobody has kids do watcha like, oo, oo.
>>
>>17225288

If you think it's just a ploy to piss off her hubby as you've said, carrying on would be fucking retarded...

Unless if you actually want your marriage to be incredibly strained or end in divorce, of course. If that's the case, then go ahead and do it.
>>
It's really not complicated unless you don't take marriage seriously.
>>
>>17225288

That is a fucking hot picture you've posted...

but um... this is a SFW board so um it's not in your best interest to post that, especially if you're starting a new thread with it.
>>
>>17225288
Don't do anything until something like you getting drunk or something with her. Then have an excuse so you don't lose your wife
>>
>>17225424
>consumption of alcohol is an excuse to fuck your wife's friends/coworkers behind her back
>>
>>17225288
Don't know man, the way you worded it makes it look like the risks outweigh the posible benefits.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.