[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a guy and I love butch women. 9/10 they turn out to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
I'm a guy and I love butch women. 9/10 they turn out to be lesbians. 'Girly girls' turn me off. Honestly a /fit/ woman with a pixie cut is really fucking hot to me.

Is this a symptom of something? Am I gay?
>>
>>17225211
Kill Yourself.
>>
>>17225211

maybe. maybe not. i looked at that picture and thought it was a cute guy. i am still looking at it attracted. and i am a gay man.

however that doesnt really make you gay. people dont discuss it much but there is a bit of a 'spirituality' entwined with our sexuality. its the reason some gays cant really go for feminine gay guys no matter how macho their bodies may be. its the same reason you cant be into feminine chicks despite being (presumably) straight.

if you are interested in exploring your sexuality, try it. if you are not, then dont. just dont let the ideas and cultures and opinions associated wtih being gay stop you from exploring.

its okay to be closeted if that is the lifestyle you find more ocmfortable. its okay to just not tell anyone for the first two years you know them. its okay ot wait less or more or not tell em or just say you're not gay and date em anyway.

do whatever makes you comfortable. there are a million thoughts that pass through your head that you dont tell people. your sexuality doesnt have to be stated etiher

keep in mind you can be gay adn not like penis. how do you feel about butts? im gay but i cant really stand penis. i admit i am fond of balls but at most im comfortable jerking ganother guy off. but im all about just playing wtih their nipples and their ass and licking my way up their bodies.
>>
>>17225230
>how do you feel about butts? im gay but i cant really stand penis.
i'm the opposite desu. butts are gross
>>
>>17225254

interesting are you legit interested in vagina?
>>
>>17225287
I'm not OP, but no. I'm bi tho
>>
>>17225211
No, it just means you have fantastic taste.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.