[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone fucking hates me and nobody wants to be my friend. Needless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1458279934647.jpg (12 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
1458279934647.jpg
12 KB, 580x386
Everyone fucking hates me and nobody wants to be my friend. Needless to say I'm a hugless virgin and I always will be no matter what.

Tell me how to spend my time before I die so I can leave everyone alone. I don't like movies or tv anymore so don't recommend that.

Have a happy puppy because I'm depressed as fuck.
>>
Adopt a large breed dog (since they're the only ones with a personality) and acknowledge the fact that he'll think you're God. Take the ego boost and run with it.
>>
>>17225111
>>17225119
And treat that dog like gold. Love him unconditionally, earn his respect, never hit him or yell at him, and most importantly be his bro, and you will have a faithful companion who would die for you.
>>
>>17225119
>>17225126
I don't want a dog. I have allergies to them and I don't know how long it will be before I kms.
>>
So what you are saying basically is that no matter what advice we give, you will find an excuse not to take it.
>>
>>17225156
Well I have allergies to dogs, and cats as well.

If you can literally only think of getting a dog because I posted a dog, then obviously no I can't take that advice.
>>
>>17225111
>Everyone fucking hates me and nobody wants to be my friend.
I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting. But what makes you say this?

>Needless to say I'm a hugless virgin and I always will be no matter what.
Again, what makes you say this?
>>
>>17225164
>I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting. But what makes you say this?
Because I have no friends, never have. Despite trying very hard.

>Again, what makes you say this?
I've never had a gf or a kiss or a hug or even had a girl not immediately look away in disgust over my entire life.
>>
>>17225164
just witness the thread. not even you care enough to try
>>
fuck it. thanks for nothing adv. may as well just fucking end it now.
>>
>>17225281
Have you givin up already at the age of 18-20?
>>
>>17225302
i'm 25
>>
>>17225111
Why do you want friends?
What makes you want friends?

There are literally millions of people who feel that exact way. You aren't any different. And they're doing okay, just like you are.

You think you're in a shit position because you keep comparing yourself to your perception of others. But the fact of the matter is that you don't know how people are. And you won't. Because you're not them.

So what if you do make friends? Do you think that will make your depression any better? The problem with that is that your mental issues will fail to take that into consideration.

No matter how many good things you have going in your life; you can't see it. Not because good things aren't happening to you, but because you can't see them/appreciate them.

And that's on you. Nothing we can say will change that. A therapist is needed and some serious reevaluation of your life.

Start writing. It may sound gay but I don't give a fuck. Just dot down what you did in the day, how you feel and what you hope for the next day.

Do something different. It can be anything. Go for a walk, go eat at a new place or something, just add some variety to your life and appreciate it. Don't try, you just will.

I need to take my own advice but we all know it's, for no real reason, much easier said than done.
>>
>>17225310
Oh and get some sleep.
>>
>>17225310
>Why do you want friends?
obviously i don't, i clearly just wanted things to occupy my time until i gave up but it doesn't fucking matter now. i give up
>>
>>17225307
I'm 22. I digress you're a young man. For fucks sake I get down on myself for not having plenty. I just know that what I do have makes me happy. Enjoy what you have OP. And if what you have is nothing. Then make something out of nothing.
>>
>>17225186
>Because I have no friends, never have. Despite trying very hard.
>I've never had a gf or a kiss or a hug or even had a girl not immediately look away in disgust over my entire life.
It sounds to me like you need to reevaluate your approach to some things, but that's not uncommon. There was a time when I had to reevaluate my approach to friends and women too. Not good times, but I made it out. That's why I'm not sure that your situation warrants saying things will NEVER improve.

>>17225256
>just witness the thread. not even you care enough to try
I didn't deserve that.
>>
>>17225318
You give up to easily
>>
>>17225111
what interests you, what kind of person are you, where do you live?
>>
>>17225111
Quit your bitching you pussy.
>Muh muh loneliness.

You havent seen the darkness of being alone. The feeling of walking into a room an realizing that everyone there hates you for things that you can not control. The constant lies told to your face and blatant bullshit people fabricate to further their hatred towards you.

Ive been there, wanna know how to make it stop. Grab your balls and find something that gives you the same joy as a 5 year old child on Christmas morning. If you can tell me that nothing gives you that joy, then I will tell you that you haven't looked hard enough. There are an endless amount of things to do in this day and age. Go travel to see something you havent seen before. Go draw a fucking mountain. Smoke a pound of weed and watch the stars. Get off your lazy ass and do something.

We live on a planet with over 1 billion people, you cant honestly tell me that you cant find someone who relates to you. Someone who will listen to you and be your friend. Here ill start, Ill be your friend. What do you like?

You need to go volunteer at a fucking animal shelter and readjust your views on life. Do you know what it is like to be used and abused? Oh you do, then you should understand that those animals want the same thing that you do. To have someone care about them. Show them affection and they will do the same. I'm literally on the verge of tears here, animals are my soft spot. Why, because when I was at my lowest point after my first dog died, I realized how I was able to make him happy after years of being abused. I also realized that the only living being to show me affection was dead. Wanna know what brought me out of that dark place, the fact that I am capable of making my own happiness.

Yes I may be rambling, I might also be a bit drunk. Ask me if I give a fuck. TLDR: Go create your own happiness and spread it to others like you. You never know who will appreciate you.
>>
>>17225318
You should employ a hooker to end the virginity thing. you should hit the gym to pass your free time (going to the gym alone and ignoring everyone is a form of meditation.)

You should also stop whining. killing yourself is the worst thing you can do to yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>17225428
>>
Play an instrument and throw all your rage and desperation into it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.