[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, how does one learn to suck their own dick w/o breaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Hey /adv/, how does one learn to suck their own dick w/o breaking their back?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>17225109

ive always just been able to stick the head in my mouth but i had to do a lot of stretching to do anything more than that

not worth it imo. you can really only feel things in one part of your body at a time and you will be feeling the strain in your back no matter how good you get at it. sucking your own dick is osmething i only ever did to impress other people. never made it work for myself and i never heard of anyone enjoying sucking their own dick.
>>
>>17225199
I'm just desperate to get some dick in my mouth desu. I just want to know what it's like.
>>
>>17225226

socal? or maybe new hampshire?
>>
>>17225233
huh? are you asking where I'm from? I'm not even close to either of those desu. honestly I'm not too keen on giving my location on 4chan
>>
>>17225236

then just go on craigslist and suck a stranger from there
>>
>>17225247
Yeah, I've been thinking of just getting it over with and turning to that. I'll probably do it when I've completely given up
>>
>>17225109
You can suck me
>>
>>17225297
You probably wouldn't like it all that much to be honest
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.