[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Her Bisexual Friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: here we go.gif (1 MB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
here we go.gif
1 MB, 260x146
So my girlfriend has a bisexual friend. They've been friends for ~7 years now and I used to be friends with her as well until it seemed like she didn't like me. I thought nothing of it and just figured that we had lost what we had in common (stopped talking to her after high school).

Well, fast forward 4 years and my best friend and I are having one of our man to man talks. He tells me that his girlfriend, who was the de facto alpha lesbian in high school, told him that my girlfriend's bisexual friend wanted to get with her which is why she didn't like me. She worded it a lot differently, but that's basically it.

My girlfriend hasn't hung out with her friend in a while due to college, work, and her friend subtly blowing her off. So when i heard this I thought nothing of it because it wasn't like she was around anymore. But now she wants to meet up with her and I can't help feeling uncomfortable.

We have a great relationship and she's one of the most loyal persons I know. She's the type of person that will neglect herself to help her friends and make sure everyone she cares about is okay. But she is naive due to her faith in people. She has, in the past, continued friendships with orbiters until they blatantly try to make a move.

I just want to hear some thoughts on this. Would be interested in hearing if anyone else had similar experiences.
>>
You shouldn't be worried unless you have a reason to not trust your girlfriend. Yeah it does suck when you don't know for sure what she is doing with people who you know like her, but there really isn't anything you can do about it. If it really does bother you that much bring it up to her
>>
>>17225172
I just don't want her to think I'm trying to take her away from her friends.

Reading this, though, makes a lot of sense and calms me down. It just bothers me that her friend is willing to take advantage of her naivete just to get close to her. It just seems wrong.
>>
>>17225221
I'm sure you could bring it up without her thinking that, but you would have to choose your words carefully.
It definitely does seem wrong, but I'm sure the truth will eventually come out. And from what it sounds like your girlfriend will just let her friend down gently and not cheat on you or run off with her friend.
>>
File: selection-du-weekend-185-55.jpg (64 KB, 760x1016) Image search: [Google]
selection-du-weekend-185-55.jpg
64 KB, 760x1016
How's the sex?
>>
>>17225363
I don't think she'll run off with her or anything like that. I feel I should tell her, but I also feel like it won't help things and will only create conflict.

I guess it's not really her going over that bothers me, but just knowing this.

>>17225369
Pretty good.
>>
>>17225221
>It just bothers me that her friend is willing to take advantage of her naivete just to get close to her.

That's not necessarily what's happening. It's possible to just have a crush on a friend.
>>
>>17224967

I think your concerns are totally valid, OP. I also think that in this situation you have to restrain yourself and trust your girlfriend. Trust takes work - have faith in your relationship.
>>
>>17225389
Of course it is, but her friend just throws off some real bad vibes. She's just one of those people you instinctual don't like. When I first met her she was fine, but a little before we lost contact she was just weird to me.

My best friend said he felt the same way, which made me worry about it whereas before I just accepted it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.