[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, how do you deal with hating someone? I have two people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1457988493393.jpg (178 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1457988493393.jpg
178 KB, 720x720
Hey /adv/, how do you deal with hating someone? I have two people that I cannot stand but have to see everyday. The first one is so autistic that she thinks that we are sisters separated at birth, and then goes on about how she thinks that there is another world and 'Oh anon, you are my sister! Our mother sent me here to help you remember the other world. We can die together and go back!' - and no she really does believes this. She's smells disgusting and doesn't shower and then wants to 'cuddle' but gets offended if I don't want to. The second one is just as cancer, she is over-obsessive friend over one of my good friends where she will cry and say that no one loves her blah blah blah if good friend spends even one second with me. She literally had a breakdown the other day because good friend didn't spend one lunch with her and spent it with be because we hadn't talked for so long because of her. I can't get these people out of my life at the moment because of reasons, but how would you deal with this?
>>
>people actually complain about having people like them or having friends
>>
What is your first intial because I swear you sound like a friend of mine who was venting to me about a similar situation.
>>
>>17225382
I will gladly hand them over to you if I could anon, have fun with your long lost delusional sister who wants to kill you and then herself.

>>17225390
It's A... But I couldn't be that friend, I haven't told anyone about this... I just don't know how to deal with these people anymore
>>
Your clique sounds like a sitcom to me lol.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.