[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I wanna make friends but I hate smoking/weed/drugs/getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 633x1052) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 633x1052
So I wanna make friends but I hate smoking/weed/drugs/getting drunk. Is it still possible to make friends?
>>
420 it s0n
>>
>>17224718
No; it's not because you don't do drugs, it's because you're insufferable.
>>
>>17224738
No I'm cool with people just don't want people smoking around me
>>
>>17224738
>I hate smoking/weed/drugs/getting drunk
>insufferable
please explain how that makes a person insufferable. you sound like a little assuming judgy mcjudgerton. it doesn't sound good, might have to contact the researchers that have been looking for the brown note for all these decades.
>>
yes you can do other things with friends like bowling or shooting pool or playing vidya games.
>>
>>17224754
OP is the definition of insufferable, he won't partake with what 99% of the population enjoys, not even to share an experience with friends.
>>
>>17224773
two things; you're bad at trolling, and pulling random percentages out of your ass means nothing.

if those things are what requisites to a friendship with a person, I don't want to be friends with that person.
>>
>>17224787
Enjoy your no-friends, OP.
You're missing out on alot of life experiences.
>>
>>17224793
I'm not OP, also I've done all those things.

have fun justifying your own life to yourself through projection on the internet. you're missing out on having a little self respect and conviction of self that means you don't need to justify your actions to anyone, boy.
>>
>>17224718
Just find someone genuine and unique that admires you and offers some sort of insight that will improve your life.
>>
>>17224718
Your range of friends will be serverely limited.
>>
>>17224718
10/10 would be ur frienj
>>
>>17224718

yes. i drink occassionally. my best friend doesnt drink ever (had one shot of vodka at his graduation, never again).

all my friends are board game nerds who used to drink but they didnt like the alcohol effecting their gaming so havent.

i mostly play dodgeball and do anime marathon parties at my place so not a lot of booze or weed there etiher.
>>
>>17224718
Depends.
Are you accepting and open minded regarding people who does those things, but just prefer not to yourself?
Or are you an obnoxious little favor preaching and shitting on everyone who decides to do at least one of those things (most people)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.