[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So bit of a medical question here. Maybe someone could help out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1464888055092.jpg (46 KB, 381x953) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464888055092.jpg
46 KB, 381x953
So bit of a medical question here. Maybe someone could help out worth a shot eh?

Quick run down of what happened. Had been smoking pot regularly that day and got up to smoke a cig. Started to feel dizzy etc. like I'm going to pass out. Head back to my couch to sit back down and next thing I know I'm looking up at the ceiling.

Get up and feel fine now. Move over to the couch and sit down the rest is from my roommates point of view as I must have blacked out or something.

Apparently my entire body tensed up and my legs pushed the coffee table away from the couch. My eyes were open and I was unresponsive to everything. Tried calling my name tapping me on the shoulder slaps to the face etc. Also pissed myself and sweat buckets from all over.

When I came to about 30 seconds later I felt mostly fine. A little drained and a little hot. After about 5-10 mins. I felt 100% fine. Was blacked out for maybe 30 seconds on the couch. Any ideas?

Went drinking 2 days before so my only hunch is dehydration. Highly highly doubt the weed plays any sort of effect but figured I'd mention it in case. No it wasn't laced I'm not retarded. Don't want to go to the doctors and get raped by medical fees. All help is appreciated. Thanks.
>>
I dunno. Do you have low blood pressure?
>>
>>17224726
Nah I'm pretty healthy. Never had medical problems before. In anyway. Anytime I've ever visited the doctor they love me because I'm in and out. (In the army so mandatory once a year doctor shit)
>>
A syncopal attack, you should consult a doctor for examination. THC and dehydration lower your blood pressure, and so your brain does not get enough blood flow. Rapidly standing up only lowered your BP even more.
>>
>>17224735
What's the long term for that? Standard side effects? And thank you.
>>
>>17224739
If it happens again minus the alcohol etc, consult your physician. You probably have low or optimal BP given your career in the army, so remember to take note of any activities that could lower it even further. By and large, consider yourself lucky to have low BP.
>>
This could be a seizure. Consider seeing a doctor.
>>
Alright. Thanks again everyone the help is appreciated.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.