[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is considered fat to you guys? At what weight do you just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5
File: image.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 500x281
What is considered fat to you guys? At what weight do you just say no to?
Im a girl and im just curious.
>>
the slightest hint of a belly, rolls, or thick thighs. fat begins very early in my eyes
>>
>>17224655

the truth is guys dont actually care about what the digits are. they dont. they really really dont. those digits literally mean nothing to us. we dont hear that a woman is 100 pounds and go 'HNNNG SO SEXY SEND PICS'

guys like it when you look good. do you look good? better than most? metter than some? not at all?

the tighter the better but some girls work curvy.

if you are 5'6" and 200 pounds, you probably arent hot. if you are 6'6" and 200 pounds you are probably a big amazon goddess with thick thighs.

if you want to know where you fall post some pics of you in a bra.

my general rule is that as long as your stomach doesnt go past your boobs you are fine, but to be honest boobs do weird shit so thats not a great rule im learning
>>
stomach crease when you're standing up straight.
>>
>>17224655

If the girl weighs more or is physically larger than me (5' 10" 150 lbs)
>>
>>17224663
Im prego with my second child, so a pic right now wouldnt be good. Unless you dont care about my baby tummy and strech marks. I didnt have strech marks before i had my children, so im looking for ways to get rid of them. My stomach before the baby wasnt past my boobs though. But at the same time it wasnt flat due to my first child. My boob size is 38dd.
My bf likes the way i look and i've had multiple guys flirt with me. I have posted a pic on /b/ of myself once and the guys rated me 8-10/10. Was funny when they tried to guess my age. Im 28 and they thought i was 18-20yo. Lol
>>
Depends on her height, I suppose.
>>
i'd like to reverse the question a bit. is a dude being 150 lbs a bit too skinny? just wanted an opinion
>>
>>17224700
Weight depends vastly on height. How tall are you?
>>
>>17224705
bit above 6ft
>>
>>17224682
post the baby bump
>>
>>17224700
I dont think so.
My bf used to be super skinny a couple yrs ago and i told him he needed to gain some weight cause i could pin him to the ground easily. Lol
He couldnt though cause he has a thyriod disorder. He had to get it removed though and he did gain weight. So now he is a lot stronger than me. Lol
>>
>>17224711
way too skinny for a 6ft guy. should be 180
>>
>>17224711
Put some meat on. You want to be 180 minimum.
>>
>>17224716
>He couldnt though cause he has a thyriod disorder.
Oldest and most incorrect excuse in the book. He couldn't gain weight because he didn't eat enough.
>>
>>17224730
Oh trust me he did. I saw everything he ate.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1932x1932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1932x1932
>>17224712
>>
>>17224743
did you count his calories? often people will think they are eating alot but they are consuming low calorie foods.
>>
>>17224750
He did eat a lot of junk food. Rarely eats fruits.
>>
>>17224749
Im 7m prego btw.
>>
>>17224743
Oh trust me, you don't have a fucking clue how many calories he was taking in. Calories in > calories out = weight gain. That's it.
>>
>>17224753
well junk food his high calorie but people will often say they eat alot of junk food but they are really only having one chocklate bar a day or some shit
>>
>>17224749
i actually find prego girls hot as fuck. it's not even close to the same look as being fat.
>>
>>17224766
I've never understood this desu. What do you find attractive about a girl with a kid inside of her?
>>
>>17224770
He's a paedo.
>>
>>17224764
Junk food is nothing but calories. Especailly fast food too. Im talking about brownies and oreos kind of stuff.
>>
>>17224770
it's got nothing to do with the baby. i just like the contrast between a really fit woman and a big round bump. it's almost like one big boob to me. its a nice shape
>>
>>17224774
>brownies and oreos
Wow, it's fucking nothing. He'd need to be eating 50 oreos a day to even reach his maintenance.
>>
>>17224779
Rolls eyes
Your not getting it. I just gave examples. He ate that stuff and more in one day. I also mentioned fast food.
>>
>>17224788
>Rolls eyes
Try not to sound like such a faggot. I am telling you right now. He was not eating enough food. Oreos, brownies and a McDonalds once a week doesn't make you gain weight. Consistently eating calorie-packed meals does. I know the type of person you're talking about. I used to be one. Lots of shitty junk food, nothing healthy, "omg how do you eat all that shit and not gain weight" type of person. He wasn't eating as much as he or you think. Educate yourself.
>>
>>17224779
I also mentioned that he had surgery for it too. He had to have it removed cause it was causing health problems. Its not an excuse that im making for him not gaining weight, it was the actual problem.
>>
>>17224795
I just told you that he ate that stuff in one day, not one week. Smh
>>
>>17224796
>it was the actual problem
Spoiler: thyroid issues account for weight fluctations of 10lbs. Maximum.

Educate yourself.

>>17224802
Part of me hopes you die because Christ knows you don't deserve to be in the gene pool. Outline a day's worth of food that he would eat or fuck off and educate yourself.
>>
>>17224749
Do you have any preprego pics?
>>
>>17224795
who gives a fuck you you autist.
>>
>>17224811
Anyone that isn't a fucking spastic like you or that retard of a woman who thinks weight is determined by thyroids. I bet you're one of the faggots I'm talking about.
>>
>>17224815
this isnt a thread for you to educate the masses on overactive thryoids or a lack thereof. youre sperging out
>>
>>17224830
Every thread is a thread for people to be educated. If you're against that, then you don't deserve the live you've been given.
>>
>>17224805
Wtf is wrong with you? I hope your mom gets gang raped, beaten, and murdered in front of you.
>>
>>17224815
Chill. No reason to be angry. You need therapy.
>>
>>17224838
Likewise, lardass. Your entire family probably loathe you. Your parents spit every time someone says your name, cursing whatever deity they believe in that they gave birth to such a fucking retarded specimen. I hope you die alone and unloved. I hope your body drops in the middle of your bedroom and nobody cares enough to come find you until they finally let someone else move into the house, where they then find a stain on the ground in the shape of your body, where your body decomposed and was eaten by rats and maggots.
>>
>>17224838
>Wtf is wrong with you? I hope your mom gets gang raped, beaten, and murdered in front of you.
4chan everyone
>>
>>17224845
You need to get out of the fucking gene pool. Go taste a bullet, faggot.
>>
>>17224846
To bad people will care. I'm not a sperg loser who freaks out over nothing. Tbh, i think this is B8. 7/8 gj
>>
>>17224805
I do know how many calories he ate. It varied from 4000 to 5000 a day.
Also, your not a doctor. The dortors told him his thyriod was the reason he couldnt gain weight. Its called hyperthyroidism.
>>
>>17224846
>>17224851
>>17224815
I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY AT PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET MOM GET THOSE FUCKING TENDIES OUT OF MY FACE REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17224848
lol it is a perfect reflection of 4chan
>>
>>17224853
You can't even fucking spell, you fucking illiterate. Nobody will ever care about you. Nobody. You're a fucking stain.

>>17224854
>4000 to 5000 calories to day
>he ate twice as much food as the average man and didn't gain weight
I can't stop fucking laughing at you, you fucking retard. This is why the uneducated should never talk about things they're not educated about. You come off like the fucking spastic that you are. You should probably do some research on hyperthyroidism.

Hint: It doesn't triple your caloric maintenance, you fucking retard.
>>
>>17224861
We can see that, lardass.
>>
>>17224854
come on. if he was eating that much daily, he would be gaining weight, unless the thyroid was making him shit 10 times day? its not like the food randomly disappears, it has to go somewhere.
>>
>>17224876
But people do care about me...I feel bad for you m8
8/8 b8
you've rustled quite a bit of jimmies
>>
>>17224876
Smh maybe you should look it up. Im giving you things that the doctor told him. If your calling me stupid, then your calling all doctors stupid cause he had to go to multiple doctors for it. He could of died too btw, if he didnt get the surgery, but yah, what the hell do they know.
>>
>>17224880
Yes he was going to the bathroom a lot. One of the side effects of his condition is that his bowels were messed up and still are.
>>
>>17224889
Its b8, dont worry
>>
>>17224894
Yah, thats why im going to stop replying to that half of the convo.
Please answer my main thread question ppl.
>>
>>17224882
>But people do care about me
God, you can feel the desperate attempt to reassure oneself dripping from those words.

>>17224880
Hyperthyroidism burns more calories than it needs to just to produce heat. It basically accounts for about 3-400 extra calories. Those who get it treated tend to experience about 10-20lbs of weight gain because of the elimination of those extra calories. That's how little of an impact it has. 5000 calories? What a fucking retard that woman is.

>>17224889
>If your calling me stupid, then your calling all doctors stupid
You're a fucking retard. Hyperthyroidism increases your BMR and only barely. He could have (have, not "of", you stupid cunt) died because of increased body temperature during a thyroid storm. Remove yourself from the gene pool.

>>17224894
No, facts aren't b8 just because they make you realise how shit you are.
>>
File: The-Rock-Sissy[1].jpg (63 KB, 693x534) Image search: [Google]
The-Rock-Sissy[1].jpg
63 KB, 693x534
>>17224854
Pic related is a man who eats 5000 calories per day. You're going to sit with a straight face and say your skinny runt of a boyfriend eats as much as he does?
>>
>>17224900
Blah blah blah
I dont give a fuck anymore. Answer my thread question you little bitch or be ignored.
>>
>>17224936
I hope you're only 13 years old otherwise I can't imagine how pathetic and embarrassing your life must be to go for the "blah blah whatever who ever cares" approach when you get fucking humiliated with facts. Fat cunt.
>>
>>17224939
If you read the whole thread, like an intelligent person, youd know i posted my age.
I know for a fact that your just a 12yo at a computer. How sad it must be to make your life feel better by posted stupid shit on a simple thread as this.
>>
>>17224953
Glad i can make one person happy though. I guess thats a plus. *shrugs*
>>
>>17224953
You're not doing a very good job of ignoring me, lardo. The fact that you're almost 30, pregnant and still act like a 13 year old girl should concern you. I'm worried for your kids.

>nuh uh! your life is the one that sucks!
Imitation is the sincerest form of flaterry, fat cunt.
>>
Me personally, idc what a guys weight is, just as long as why arent super fat. I look for a good personality first.
>>
>>17224970
*they
Sorry lol
>>
>>17224808
Sorry i dont have any current pics of myself before baby. I dont take pics of myself too offen, if at all. I lost a lot of previous pics, including my previous pregnancy pics and such.
>>
>>17224730
Are you a retard? If doctors deemed fit to REMOVE HIS THYROID as she said, then I highly doubt it was an excuse, especially seeing as he gained weight with its removal. Retard.
>>
>>17225002
The only reason for removal of a thyroid is to prevent death caused by thyroid storms. That's the only dangerous thing about thyroid issues. Everything else is treatable. EVERYTHING. As I said before, hyperthyroidism simply increases your BMR by a few hundred calories. Eating more food will still have you put on weight.

Educate yourself. Retard.
>>
This is /adv/, stop treating it like /b/.

As for OP's question: this very obviously depends on height and muscle mass.
And i can't give a really direct answer since attraction is mostly mental for me: the limit would be the limit where my dick says
>you want to fuck what?!
>nope, i'm out, go get a strap-on or something, i'm going on strike
since a relationship without a physical element isn't really much of a relationship.
Pretty sure that limit is somewhere around 40% bodyfat, ie between the BMI 33 and 37 examples on this chart.
For comparison, my BMI is 19, ~15% bodyfat. Male.
>>
>>17224655
When your waistline is larger than your hips
>>
>>17225031
BMI isn't a good idea. You should look up why it's so inaccurate because I doubt you'll believe me. I don't really follow BMI or bodyfat percentage. What matters to me is fat distribution. I don't know if you've heard of the "high test" meme on /fit/ , but those women have higher bf% and don't look fat because of where the fat is stored.
>>
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 1115x412) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11 KB, 1115x412
>>17224655

Fat to me is when the bottom belly line actually starts pointing straight out or down. If the gut hangs, it's fat. Kinda same with the ass.

Anything less than that to me is chubby/curvy, and I prefer a little chub to skinny teebeeaytch.
>>
>>17226335
>At what weight do you just say no to?

Forgot this part. I'm married so I don't fuck around anymore, but outside of that I find a kind of shocking range of women attractive. Obesity is definitely a turnoff, but I'd fuck a pretty fat chick if
- she's got a pretty face and smiles with it
- her skin is healthy (fat chicks with smooth tight pink skin can still be sexy as hell, but if it's lumpy and wrinkly and saggy it's gross)
- she doesn't stink, and finally

- my friends aren't watching, because yeah, fat chicks are fun as hell but a little embarrassing. If you're fat I'll fuck you all weekend but don't expect to marry me or meet my family.
>>
>>17224655
When a girl has really fatty upper arms that some would mistake for built biceps,that's one thing that just turns me off
>>
Well im not fat. Chubby but not fat. I consider fat to be 300+ for guys and 200+ for woman. But like most of you, it does depend on fat distribution on the body.
I saw a lady were i work the other day and she was so fat that her legs were the size of my mid/abdominal section. Lol baka
>>
Anything over 90lbs should be considered clinically obese.
>>
>>17226380
Kek
>>
>>17224655
There is no set weight, because the taller you are, the more you'll weigh naturally, so it won't show for you vs. someone 5 inches shorter.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.