[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
22 year old guy doesn't know how2girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1464823519522.jpg (1 MB, 2400x1200) Image search: [Google]
1464823519522.jpg
1 MB, 2400x1200
>> Be me, meet girl on okcupid, we date for 4 years and break up
>> I am 22 and have no patience for dating websites anymore; I figure you know why already

What is the do's and don't for talking to women irl? It's hard for me to understand because I both feel obligated to make the first move as a man but also have heard women feel like they are being harassed because guys hit on them.

Just want a nice little romance without any kind of online dating involved. If someone would give me some tips I would be happy to listen.
Also more about me:

- Work as a union construction worker
- ~7/10 looks
- Kind of shy
>>
>>17224566

>7/10 looks

prove it. even if you are right, the kind of attraactive matters. not all men are created equal. or in some cases they are 'seperate but equal'. some men can be a douche. some cant. we need to see what will work for you, so show us what you are.

pro tip: if you are too shy to post a picture here (whatever the excuse) then you are too shy to talk to women in real life. just sayian.

as for girls feeling like they are being harassed, dont worry about it. dont make blatantly sexual comments and ur not harassing. you are just a man talking to a woman trying to walk through life. if they feel 'harassed' then they arent worth your time and deserve the negative feelings they inflict upon themselves. as long as you can 'take a hint' you'll be fine
>>
>>17224566
>cat the mall?
>>
File: me.jpg (73 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
73 KB, 960x960
>>17224585

No, I don't mind speaking to them too much I really have always wanted to but didn't wanna be bothering anyone ya know? Here's one picture of my face.
>>
>>17224611
6/10 and i'm probably being a bit generous tbhfam
>>
>>17224611

ur a six at best from this pic man. you are the plane jane of men. which isnt too bad considering what you could be. you look like you could do better with your hair. hard to tell if you are chubbyish or not, got a shirtless pic?

you can work wtih a six though.

the question i have is where do you plan to approach these girls? what kind of daily places in life will you find em?

i tend to flirt about a lot. at the bank, on the bus, somewhere to eat etc.

wheredo you frequent?
>>
>>17224566
1. Approaching someone is not harassment. That is SJWs who impose that on women, trying to make them look like victims.

2. You just need to learn body language, this is a general skill, it will help you on any occasion in life. work, love, family, etc.

3. If you are shy, a bar is definitely not for you. To meet woman, you should find yourself a social hobby. Don't pick a hobby that you do alone at home. Mutual interest = better connection for a relationship

4. Learn how to dress well outside and read some pickup books whether you believe them or not. It will get you started on how to interact with women in general.
>>
File: me2.jpg (46 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
me2.jpg
46 KB, 960x960
>>17224619
I never liked bars. Good I'm glad it's not harassment then just to simply talk to them. Any recommendations for social hobbies?
>>17224614
works for me
>>17224618
well i tend to work 60 hr work weeks in the city, i go to the gym when I can, and go shopping for food

another pic of me for reference
>>
>>17224628
Get an in at a local coffee shop man.

Just start hanging out there with your laptop or whatever. Strike up conversation with people that work there or people who come in.

What city?
>>
>>17224628

you look much closer to 7 in this pic. hair done and nice stubble. suit helps im sure but you dont need it. got a shirtless pic? lets see where you are at. but yeah. you wont be swimming in the juices of pussy, but you will be bale to more than easily handle yourslef in the dating field.

my advice is to take whatever hobby you got and reverse engineer it to be mor eextenral.

if you live in a city using meetup.com certainly helps. but whatever your interests are you can figure it out. you are handsome enough so like this anon says:

>>17224640

isnt a bad place to start. just dont go out with the SOLE intention of tlaking to women. talk to those who do. talk to dudes too. and ugly chicks. just talk a lot.

hot chicks are way more likely to join in on a conersation if theres others in the mix as well. makes it feel less like you singled them out and are just a genuinely cool friendly guy who talks to everyone. makes them more inclined to wish you did single them out once they realize that.
>>
>>17224628
Hiking maybe, it's easier if you Google it. Also 6.5/10, better if you grow your top hair an inch longer

>>17224645
Good advice here
>>
>>17224628
you're kinda cute in this pic but could use a shave. I've noticed in both pics most of your problems with appearance seem to be with your hair. other than that, you're probably fine. you could probably go with something longer/moderately messy.
>>
>>17224566

OP, what would you say are the dos and don'ts for talking to your male friends in real life?

If you think that is a retarded question then you have your answer.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.