[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf dildo is bigger and thicker than me, she makes herself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 100-would-hit.jpg (37 KB, 460x375) Image search: [Google]
100-would-hit.jpg
37 KB, 460x375
My gf dildo is bigger and thicker than me, she makes herself cum super hard with it, im only 6 inches hard and about 4.5 thick, not sure on girth but not that fat, also not a pencil

How can i make her appreciate my cock and use my tool more efficiently, i am very capable of making her cum by eating her out and face fucking her, throwing her around, being very agressive for the most part, shes a good girl, she loves it when i grab her by the back of the head and pull her to suck my cock while i relax on the couch, so, to say the least, the intimacy is definetely there, and i am very sexual, and she is very receptive to my manhandling, my problem is thst she makes hesrelf cum really hard with her dildo, i can tell its better for her than my cock, so someone please help me out, how can i use my tool more effectively, what are some good ways i can tease her with my cock, someway for me to fill her up better, i feel pathetic because its like im very good in bed, i just dont have a huge cock, she fucks herself with it and goes like all the way in and fucks herself hard until she cums, i cantell shes faking it with me after seeing her cum on the dildo, please someone just tell me you relate, give me some advice, i should mention ne and this girl are brand new, weve only had sex 4 times, and its been gettin better eachtime

My ex before this girl was a total ho, i used to fuck her 4 times a week, and i had this same issue, my talents go really far, but when it comes down to it my girth is lacking and i feel hopeless, but with my ex i was super kinky and into bdsm with her, so i made her cum alot, thats what im hoping for, someone in a similar situation to talk to

Thanks
>>
>>17224183

Lol. You're too small for your girl. It's literally only a matter of time before she seeks some BBC on the side.

Your best bet is to find a girl with a smaller vagina. If you're insecure because a piece of plastic is cucking you, you're going to be on suicide watch when (not if) she cheats on you with a BBC Mandingo Warrior.

Or you could wait for the cucks, nu-males, and women to chime in and tell you 'don't worry about it' or 'just bee urself lul' and have a miserable life.

Your call bub.
>>
>>17224183
Sometimes I wonder, if the shitposting on 4chan has created self-perpetuating bait threads. No human could be that sad and repeatedly post the same type of thread over and over again.
>>
don't worry about it just bee urself lul
>>
dont worry about it. just be yourself lul
>>
>>17224273
Size really isnt everything, didnt make anythin up, all true, was lookin for more original sex ideas than faggots tellin me to qq lol, you clearly have never had any dominance over a woman if youre that much of a fag
>>
>>17224303
Lol I'm not afraid to slap the shit out of a sub girl if I can tell she wants it. Only faggot is you. Get pegged
>>
>>17224303
shut the fuck up man i'm a virgin and i learned everything i know about sex through 4chan trust me i'm an expert
>>
As a girl, my take on it: you're being too aggressive. Sometimes we just want intimacy. Sometimes we just want to be loved tenderly. Either way, she's going at her own pace with her toy.

Gee I dunno I think you should, you know, find time to talk to her about sex, like a normal adult. We don't have the answers, she does
>>
You can fap and cum super quickly too. That doesn't mean you don't appreciate your gf's pussy.
>>
A dildo can't pull her hair.
>>
>>17224183
Ride dildos together while holding hands.
>>
>>17224321
This.
He wants all power in all ways and it's kind of deluding him.
>>
>>17224320
You don't know what you want tripslut. Shut up. Men are talking.
>>
>>17224183
Easy solution. Just get one of those insane realistic butt having fleshlights and fuck it in front of her.
>>
>>17224334
Somebody forgot to take his pills.
>>
>>17224273
>bub
Fuck off wolverine. Everyone knows you got cucked by cyclops.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 540x606) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 540x606
>>17224334
>>
>>17224321
Out of all you trolls i feel this is true

to the girl here, i appreciate the insight, but she loves being told what to do

And i dont slap, thats borderline abusive,

Jesus
Im realizing i have a greatsex life compared to these trolls and lurkers

Get fucked trolls

I did KEK supremely at the suggestion to ride dildos together holdin hands xD
>>
>>17224361
I love being told what to do too. In fact I function best with gentle guidance of a man instead of thinking for myself

Dunno man I think you should talk to her about this, not us. As you can see you haven't gotten too good advice.

But wait before you go opie, if my boyfriend is feeling insecure about my dildo, what do I tell him to reassure him? I much prefer a cock attached to a big boy who loves me, rather than an inantimate object
>>
>>17224348
Bastion <3
beep boop beep boop.
RATTATATATATAATATATATATATATATATATATA
>>
>>17224412
Yeah true that, i know its more about whats attached to the dick, i wasnt really insecure, more looking for some other poorfag who got good at sex with a limited package, im finding none of these losers can relate tho lol
>>
>i don't even like big dicks honey, they hurt and are uncomfortable! ;)

>I don't like being rich guys, I have too much money ;)
>I don't like being handsome guys, it's really a hassle ;)

OP what you need to do use get a flashlight and is that exclusively. Two can play that game.
>>
>>17224556
Yes, but to counter the giant negro dildo, do this >>17224339
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.