[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the 3 yr ex shitposter is back with anther update >last night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1459221955091.jpg (354 KB, 576x929) Image search: [Google]
1459221955091.jpg
354 KB, 576x929
the 3 yr ex shitposter is back with anther update
>last night tells me shes done
>tell the boyfriend shes been fucking me the whole time they have been dating
>he wants to fight me and believes her
>fuck this bitch, im done
>texts me this morning "hey..."
>reply hours later and we start talking
>she says he believed me and "you ruined everything"

im feeling pretty good about myself now. i can only hope she comes crawling back to me.

at least he knows shes a slut and dumped her like she dumped me
>>
Dude don't you have friends you can tell this shit?
Lmao this isn't even asking for advice
>>
>>17224141
i have no friends what so ever

im just asking for peoples opinions as i dont have anyone i can tell this shit to irl
>>
>>17224146
Dude why won't you try to be happy?
Even if you ex and her bf break up they'll get new relationships and move on and be happy, you will stuck where you are.
Move on or die never living life past where you are now
>>
>>17224168
i am moving on. but i am content with her getting the same thing she gave to me. revenge feels good despite what the cucks say. i may or may not continue fucking her. only time will tell.
>>
>>17224178
Did you just use the meme cuck in a real sentence about your life?
Dude what the fuck, get your shit together.
>>
>>17224198
it was a joke. i never say any 4chan term irl.. except beta sometimes.
>>
>>17224211
Man maybe you should use all the energy you use to fuck other peoples shit up for yourself I don't know if it's healthy to live life like you do.
Not everyone needs friends to be happy but most people do, humans are social animals after all.
Take care
>>
OP claims to be an ex shitposter
>posts shit
>is OP
Mariska Faggarty shitposter.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.