[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dr. Autist, or how I learned to stop worrying and love the audience.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: lawfag2.jpg (5 KB, 150x239) Image search: [Google]
lawfag2.jpg
5 KB, 150x239
Hello /adv/, Lawfag here. I see so many posts from suicidal neets, anxious autists, and those paralysed by insecurity and social awkwardness.

I was like that in high school too, and I can tell you my story of how I beat it. Now I'm a trial lawyer, oozing with confidence and gravitas.

But I'm away for a bit, back on tonight. In the meantime /adv/, tell us honestly what you think led to your problem. Is it actually the root problem or a symptom of social retardation in a society where image is increasingly all anyone seems to care about? What have you tried? Did it work? If not, did you learn anything in the attempt?
>>
What, nobody wants to talk about talk about why they think they are a neet? Millenials would rather bitch than admit they are doing something wrong?
>>
>>17224113
>>17224659
This thread has a very fair chance at failing and you probably have no idea why.
>>
What lead to my problem?

I was molested as a kid, parents had constant custody battles which they shouldn't have had because the father who was trying to gain custody wasn't my actual father, I was jumped in high school, my dog was dropped off in the middle of florida woodlands, my cat was shot in the head, people don't even stop by and say hello I have to initiate conversation first, and I generally feel unwanted. Both by life itself and the people around me.

tl;dr- Bad luck I guess bruh.
>>
>>17225165
If all that is true then anything short of being a serial killer would be impressive
>>
>>17225178
Not into killing. Instead I just became one of those overly supportive types who lives with several animals and generally keeps to himself otherwise.
>>
I think that this thread is going to be a failure because people who can admit what they're doing wrong are already halfway their, friendo.
>>
>>17224113

I don't have a problem with social anxiety, but do you have any tips on presentation?

I'm a researcher and while I'm sharp on paper, I'm not in the flesh.
>>
I'm just scared and insecure.
>>
>Dad died when I was 4
>Stuck at home caring for my disabled mother
>Grew up in rural area
>Went to all-boys school in a class of 6
>Mom had her own issues and would verbally abuse me and my brother for nothing
>Developed fear of shouting.Teachers like shouting.Developed fear of teachers.
>Wouldn't say a word in class."Exemplary behaviour"
>Late bloomer.Made fun of for height in high school
>Rationalised how people treat me as "I'm a creepy weirdo"
>Sticks and stones my ass
>Attractive but never had a gf so people assume I'm asexual
>I just don't trust people
I wish people would realise how much you can fuck up a person in the head
>>
>>17224113
Everything could be traced back to bullying.
>>
File: Dogggu.png (10 KB, 348x452) Image search: [Google]
Dogggu.png
10 KB, 348x452
>Very bright, able young man with a good future ahead
>Wealthy, above middle class family
>Move to interesting and wonderful places
>Meet excellent people and have a great time
>School grades brilliant
>Then suddenly grades not so brilliant
>Kind of unaware why this is happening
>Stop doing school work, starts sliding away from school
>Move country a few more times
>Intelligence slipping dramatically, feeling very disconnected
>Move once more
>Begin long time obsession with conspiracy, drug culture and the like
>Spiralling down, losing friends, memory fading of who and what I am
>Begin blacking out on alcohol
>Not understanding why this is all happening
>Suddenly doing full blown Satanic rituals
>Completely depersonalized and looking into subjects completely beyond my mental capability
>Get no school results, constantly in new places; on the move
>Having visions while destroying myself on alcohol, and all kinds of drugs - known and unknown
>Become empty shell of a human being
>Unable to conduct any form of conversation with human beings
>Unattracted to anything or anyone
>Lost all purpose in life
>Multiple suicide attempts
>Blackouts continue
>Now living by myself, with no direction and unable to pay my bills
>Spiralling down into insanity

How do I get a girlfriend?
>>
>>17226778

re - I just got a call saying that the job I wanted has been given to me. Jesus, Maybe getting this shit off my chest once in a while does help. Things are looking up.
>>
>>17224113
Oh please teach me your ways you pussy slaying master.
>>
>>17226778
Have you tried Tinder?
>>17226798
This. I'm starting to doubt that OP will deliver.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.