[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh god please help About two weeks ago, I had both smoked and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Oh god please help

About two weeks ago, I had both smoked and consumed marijuana. It was fun at first, but it got really bad really quickly. My heart started pumping really fast and the worst feeling came over me. I felt like I was dying. I called one of my family members and I had one of the worst panic attacks of my life. I was screaming in agony and they thought I was dying too. Every time my heart began to race and I began to panic a little bit, this loud buzzing/ringing sound started in my ears which made me freak out even more. Eventually, it calmed down, but there was this weird feeling in my body like it was tingling or something. I couldn't sit down for more than a minute before that horrible feeling came back and I jolted up. The only relief I had was pacing, riding in the car, going outside, or standing in the shower. Whenever I tried to lay down and sleep, that feeling got extremely intense; especially when I was getting close to actually falling asleep so I naturally jolted back up and started controlling my breathing and jumped in the shower to stop this feeling. This lasted about 30 hours before I finally slept. Then, the next day, it continued but not as intensely. I was able to be on my computer if it was outside, so it wasn't total hell. I was eventually able to sleep that night, and the next day it had mostly gone away and I felt ok.
But now, 2-3 weeks later, I have the same feeling happening again, just not to the same horrible degree. I woke up this morning to the same jolting feeling and had to calm myself down and jump in the shower and it happened a second time when I tried to take a nap. There's this constant pressure in my chest, and if I think about it too much it starts to act up again.
I have used other drugs in the past, so here's my drug use history: Alcohol for the past 3 years. I used to drink once a week for a few months, then I stopped and only drank every month and now only every few months. Tobacco off and on quitting
Cont.
>>
File: 1464930090982.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464930090982.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>17223995
OP
Then I started marijuana but not for long. Maybe only 3 weeks until that happened. Within those 3 weeks, I had also taken 1 hit (150 micrograms) of pure LSD. If I remember correctly, I had smoked once after with no horrible effect, but the next time I had an edible and smoked it had that effect. Oh the edible had about .3 of a gram and I smoked maybe .05 of a gram. I had never taken an edible before.

The past 3 days, I had been using chewing tobacco, and then the fucked up feeling happened again today, so I'm never using it again.

My mental illness/physical disorder history:
During early childhood I had panic attacks
I probably have schizophrenia
If not schizo then bipolarism
I had depression stemmed from anxiety
Childhood trauma so maybe ptsd
social anxiety but thats improving a lot
Hip injury from working/going to gym/martial arts
Knee injury from lifting (bursitis)
I've had tendonitis in my hands
I was in an electrical explosion but only mild burns on my arms

I can't think of anything else, but what do I do and what could be wrong with me? I'm about to travel to several countries and don't want this to happen in those places.
>>
>>17223995
Are you sure that was actual bud and not spice (synthetic)
>>
17224028▶
I would say it's unlikely since this dealer had quite the reputation around here. How would I be able to tell if it was synthetic? It looked exactly like bud too.
>>
That sounds suspiciously like some of the reactions I've had to various synthetic cannabinoids. Sometimes because I fucked up and it was a slight overdose, sometimes seemingly because they were just fucking crazy potent and terrifying.

I've gotten slightly similar to what you describe smoking strong skunk, like in the same building level, but nowhere near the level of intensity of synthetics which based on the way you describe your experience I can strongly relate to synthetic cannabinoids. Maybe the weed was 'treated' to 'enhance' it?

Also the duration you describe sounds weird. More psychosomatic or anxiety induced rather than continuing to be really high. I've smoked myself into a panic attack before and felt awful for several hours and slightly schizophrenic when laying down in the dark trying to get in to abate, I've had a racing heart rate, shallow breathing, just like a panic attack.

But synthetics were totally the blood rushing around my head and ears, feeling like I was underwater, feeling like I was going to fucking die, sound clanging and gonging as if from far away, time distortions, heart rate through the fucking roof, pouring sweat, feeling a little bit like some of moments at the peak of being on LSD except absolutely terrified and feeling horrible instead of generally happy and flooded with serotonin and profundity. Thankfully most synthetics come down quickly, like 20 minutes later and I'm feeling back to normal except so surprised that only minutes ago I was laid out resigned to my impending doom.

I never touched 'spice' or blends. I used to buy the powders out of curiosity or get given them to trial and I'd experiment on myself. Some of them were stupid potent vaporised in the microgram range. Lawl.
>>
v17224123▶

Since I haven't totally returned to normal, what action should I take? I know I for sure took way too much and I guess it could have been synthetic.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.