[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bf loves to drink my spit and watch me drool over his cock. can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (886 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
886 KB, 2448x2448
Bf loves to drink my spit and watch me drool over his cock. can someone explain me the appeal?
>>
>>17223796
why does it matter? it turns him on
>>
>>17223796
who knows. I also enjoy lots of mouthplay and drool
I like putting both my fingers in a woman's mouth and stretching them open
>>
Does he watch anime or did he used to? If so, then he probably is a huge fan of Mysterious Girlfriend X.
>>
>>17223821
I'd like to understand so i can find more similar things that turn him on
>>
>>17223833
Yeah, he loves that too. But he also like when i make him suck on my fingers or when i drink his spit. I don't get it. Kek
>>
Don't over his cock means you want to suck it, so he feels desired. Drinking your spit is strange to say the least. How do you do that?
>>
>>17223839
He does! I'm going to look that up. Thanks anon! Why do you think that? Is there a lot of spit play in it?
>>
This is a weird fetish but still better than drinking your piss, so be glad.
>>
>>17223851
Drooling, not don't
Bad auto-correct
>>
>>17223851
I might have worded that a bit unfortunate. It sounds like he is drinkint it from a glass or bottle or whatever. Nah, he just loves it when i kiss him and then let a big amount of spit run into his mouth so he can swallow it. He also frequently sucks my spit from my fingers when i made all wet for a handjob. Meh, i don't get it. Whatever floats his boat
>>
>>17223859
At this point i wouldn't be surprised if he's into that too. He seems to love bodily fluids
>>
>>17223868
Kissing with spit can be hot, but licking it off you? I don't know, for me it sounds disgusting.
>>
>>17223875
If he is, look at the bright side. At least you won't have to walk to the bathroom in the middle of the night if you have to pee.
>>
>>17223868
Legit just gagged from reading that. Fuckin degenerates.
>>
>>17223905
It's actually pretty hot. You should give it a try anon!
>>
>>17223903
Neat. But i don't really think he's into that.
>>
>>17223914
What's hot about that?
If you find it hot too, then how come you ask us what's the appeal?
>>
>>17223967
I just find it hot that it makes him go diamonds. I have no idea what's hot abiut drinking drool.

However, i just watched the first episode of mysterious girlfriend x (>>17223839
)and i can imagine he watched that at some point. Fucking hilarious and cute.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.