[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weird fetishes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1428739869839.png (617 KB, 822x1287) Image search: [Google]
1428739869839.png
617 KB, 822x1287
Is there a way to get rid of weird fetishes? I have a fetish for dirty clothes especially panties and I think it's fucking creepy, I've even looked at a pair my friend had.
>>
>>17223460
You can't really get rid of it. What you need is impulse control. Just don't act on your fetish if you don't want to. Don't feel guilty if you do, though. It's not that bad.
>>
>>17223527
Fuck dude the urges are awful
>>
Not op, but I try to control myself for a few weeks and then I splurge and meet up panty sellers off of craigslist. I then don't understand how I let the spaghetti spill again.
>>
I, too, share this fetish. It's a pain in the ass because girls are really good about hiding their clothes hampers. If they kept it in their bathrooms like normal people, things wouldn't be so hard on us.

I suggest buying some on Craigslist. ALWAYS make sure it's a meetup in-person. Cross-country shipping is almost always a scam.
>>
>>17223635

And pay throught paypal but not the friends&family thing. Choose the "good and services" gift rocket and amazon gift cards and shit like that can't get a refund. Just try not to get scammed, meeting in person might be more, but at least some level of freshness.

Hampers were fun to raid in the past, panties in drawers are nice, but used is where all the magic is at
>>
File: wYIFP.png (74 KB, 498x333) Image search: [Google]
wYIFP.png
74 KB, 498x333
>>17223460
So look... I have basically nothing to contribute to this thread, but your image reminds me of this.
>>
>>17223823

im trying to fucking hold myself back from buying shit on reddit man this is so hard to control
>>
>>17223460
I have the same thing. When I lived with a girl, I would grab her panties out of the hamper to fap. Before that, I would ask her to leave her panties with me when she came over. She was cool with it, but it does suck now that I'm single. Self-control is all there is to it.
>>
Opie can you please explain what you mean. Not sure I understand. And can you tell me why you like panties so much? It's not a bad fetish. I just don't understand connection

I have a whole hamperfull of dirty sweaty panties because I sweat my ass off at work. Some even have period blood stains that I can't get out (I don't show those to any living soul).

Just don't get how that can be attractive
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.