[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are people not scared of bonding and sharing your secrets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1464969206196.gif (403 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1464969206196.gif
403 KB, 320x240
How are people not scared of bonding and sharing your secrets with wrong people?
Am I a pussy for being secretive?
Why does literally everyone love drinking at 20s?
>>
>>17223429
Deoends on the people. And the magnitude of the secret.
No, but paranoia can affect your life.
No fucking clue, I literally skipped all the casual drinking BS.
>>
It's a good thing to be scared of bonding and sharing secrets.
You don't wanna play the cards right away.

No, i am too, secretive and sometimes, deceitful.
>>
>>17223429
You, of course, don't share everything with everyone, most people have an inner circle of childhood or just best/close friends they tell most of their stuff to, there's a fair line between secretive and just ordinary. A secretive person reminds me of someone who works at some government intelligence agency or is just very introvert, but still, even those express their secrets and stuff to someone.

>Why does literally everyone love drinking at 20s

Letting off steam, partying (which for most usually includes some sort of narcotics , be it alcohol/weed. It really can't be explained, it's just how it is and 20s seem to be the right age, because that's where people are most active and at the legal age of doing most of the partying stuff.

As I can say for myself, I've been doing the " partying, alcohol etc" thing since 14-15, and now when I'm close to 20, I don't really feel that much of an urge to go and get wasted (nor did I get one my first year at uni, or reaching legal age), but such a thing is really individual
>>
>>17223434
Thanks, anon, i'm skipping too and people don't understand.

>>17223437
Being deceitful must really help, i wish i was proficient with that.
Anon, you probably drink to be honest with people, then?
>>
>>17223447
I don't drink much.
Never been really drunk btw. because i only drink to get the taste of it. so i end up with 2-3 beers a night.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160605-183722.png (1 MB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160605-183722.png
1 MB, 1200x1920
Keep it secret keep it safe
They're always watching
>>
I don't share my secrets with anyone. It's useless. You can't really fully trust anyone AND sharing some secrets can change their view of you, no matter how close you think you are with them. You have the right to keep stuff to yourself regardless of what others share with you. It's your choice and it's not wrong if you are secretive.
>>
Friends = future enemys
>>
>>17223429
because no matter what, no matter how close of a relationship you form with someone, they will always have some dirt on you. Guaran-fucking-teed your parents have some dirt on you but you should trust them enough that they're not going to all of a sudden publicly announce all the shit they have on you.

Not nessesarily a pussy but you're only holding yourself back from experiencing the world. Making connections, getting a job. Networking.

I know a lot about my friends dark pasts and I don't judge them for it because A) I care about them deeply. B)They are there for me when I feel like I've lost my way. C) They appeared when I saw the worst in humanity and they believed in me more than I did myself

They saved the shit out me (I was borderline suicidal) because I took a chance on them and more importantly myself.

Everyone is different though. It's just up to you how much you want to lay your cards on the table and be able to bond with someone. **spoiler alert** Lot's of people carry demons and their depression around with them. Everyone just wants to feel a connection with someone. Sometimes misery loves company but there are ways to combat that and ways to get a deep connection with others

As far as drinking, not everyone does. That's just your perspective. There are a million reasons why people drink. I'm not going to list them because it doesn't matter. Stop judging others and look within yourself to get better. Don't be on a fucking high horse about it either.
>>
>>17223474
I'm glad for you, anon, that you have such great friends.

Sigh, i missed the whole "making friends and exchanging dark pasts thing" at school. Literally the entire thing. In college people are less open, it's comfortable in some ways.
>>
>>17223429
Lack of a bad experience.

No.

Because most people *are* actually kinda scared to open up and alcohol is like a social lubricant and makes you more likely to act or speak before thinking too much. The openness brings forth fun times, and so fun becomes associated with alcohol+other people.
>>
>>17223547
here's the plot twist dude...I'm 28 and this just happened within the past 3 years. It's been a long ass road and I'm basically in the same boat. In high school, I kinda sucked at that. In college, well, I didn't do well with anything.

It took all that pain, depression, "what the fuck am I doing with my life" panic that made me go out and take a chance with others.

Don't give up! Seriously. In college, that's true, people are less open but they all panic on the inside the same way. Don't give up finding a group or just a few people to let you in the circle. Everyone's a character, everyone has a story to tell, everyone has experienced something you have not, and everyone knows something you may never know about. Life is a crazy ride
>>
>>17223429
>How are people not scared of bonding and sharing your secrets with wrong people?
It is scary before the act. It feels liberating after. Once you've done it once it gets easier.
>Am I a pussy for being secretive?
No you're normal. But then again I think most people are pussies. Strive for greatness.
>Why does literally everyone love drinking at 20s?
Because it helps you forget the trivialities of day to day life, they're new to it, it lowers social inhibitions and it's socially accepted.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.