[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth to leave good college for a bad one to be with friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1465068070502.png (196 KB, 684x1224) Image search: [Google]
1465068070502.png
196 KB, 684x1224
Is it worth to leave good college for a bad one to be with friends and a girl you have a crush on?
>>
Nope
>>
god damn. you are so retarded for asking this, im not even sure how you got into a good college in the first place. maybe you should move to the crappy one after all.
>>
>>17223369
>>17223374
How do you cope with feeling left out and alone then? The colleges are on the opposite sides of the country.
>>
>>17223384
start a new life in a new place. make new friends. this is part of growing up, homeboy.
>>
>>17223384
You're compromising your whole future for something very uncertain.
that's a pretty high risk low reward situation here.
>>
>>17223382
I don't know how to think properly anymore, that girl is my old friend, i've had a crush on for some time, and recently i'm getting mad that i can't have her. I'm thinking about her so much, yeah, i must be retarded.
>>
>>17223392
I understand that it's risky, it's that i feel like my friends are experiencing youth and growing as people far away and it upsets me.
Made some new friends, but people aren't interchangable.
>>
It's a crush, not someone you're already dating. Don't do it because for all you know, the feelings could be unrequited.
>>
>>17223357
Don't do this, OP. I made the mistake of leaving my school and going to a different one for someone who I am in a LDR with. I'm unhappy but also trapped in a new place.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.